ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear Light Issues...

PH.2 'berg 172
All my lights on the rear of my clio 172 work fine except the reversing/parking lights?

I have changed both bulbs so that cant be the issue, Im just wondering if anyone has any ideas as to what it could be ?

Cheers Josh

Does rear wiper come on when you have front wipers on and select reverse?

If not then reverse switch is stuck. Mine is at the minute.

Cost about £20 from motor factor for a new sensor. Green plastic plug goes in the back of the gearbox.

It's not an mot fail if it's not working but confuses people when you start unexpectedly reversing towards them so best to get it fixed.

PH.2 'berg 172
Does rear wiper come on when you have front wipers on and select reverse?

If not then reverse switch is stuck. Mine is at the minute.

Cost about £20 from motor factor for a new sensor. Green plastic plug goes in the back of the gearbox.

It's not an mot fail if it's not working but confuses people when you start unexpectedly reversing towards them so best to get it fixed.

I had the same problem, £17 for the switch from the local factors, 10 mins to fit. Sorted

No the wiper doesnt come on, sounds like that may be the issue then, I'll go to my local motor factors tomorrow, cheers guys.