ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear anti roll bar

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
I was gonna do a write up tonight (just fitted one). I'll sort it when I'm home from work.
Re: midge, about £150 from balance motorsport

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
I went for a drive yesturday.. so heres my verdict:

Its...AWESOME!
It just so point-and-go!
On the really tight (say, 40-50mph bends) its just hold on and on and on, its like a train on rails.
I can feel there is more lateral sheer force acting on the rear tyres, but not enough for them to let go. On a track situation.. I guess it would be more prone to lift off oversteer, but its nothing scary and its still progressive enough. Its not as progressive as standard (all the weight on the front slowly moving into slight understeer) but I'd say the overall grip and handling has improved.
Would I recommend? Yes.

53 Clio's & counting
The one off the ph1 mate?

Its the prototype of a batch of custom made ones, £180 I think Drhouser sells the finished ones for

172 ph-quick
Fapping love mine since i fitted it. Got it about two weeks ago and cant believe how much more its improved the turn in. The only time ive made it understeer since fitting is going into a small roundabout at about 45mph ish, still held and went round just had a bit of tyre squeal. It makes the car feel more solid aswell and inspires more confidence in the ultimate grip of it too, and thats in the soft setting. Well worth the money imo whether you get the whiteline or group buy jobbie:approve: