ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RDR's CS Camping Trip 5th July 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Rich I have a spare tent, sleeping mat and 3 sleeping bags.

I call it a coffin tent. I can fit in it mind so you'd be ok. It's a proper trekking tent.

A coffin tent? f**k that. Literally the worst name in the world for a tent. I'll just fold the seats down and sleep in the car lol.

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
A coffin tent? f**k that. Literally the worst name in the world for a tent. I'll just fold the seats down and sleep in the car lol.

Hahaha. That's my name for it. It's a compact tent. I bought it for when I did my biker rallies as it packs down very small. Lightweight too. Could fit me, my leathers and bits in there too.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Share with Ron. He's got a tent big enough to sleep most of us. You two can have my double mattress and cuddle up together, I'll have RDR's awesome campbed.

lol my tent isn't that big! The picture makes it look bigger than it is.

As for the campbed, I may share it with you as long as you promise to behave yourself ;)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
£10 says there's some shagging going on by 12am sunday.

Man on man, guy on girl, whatever. But I want £10 on it.

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
75hours at work in 7 days, I'm so ready for this!

I have a house party to go to on Friday night, alcohol balancing act :/

Mini Cooper S sport
Please PLEASE leave my car alone, and don't do anything to my tent either. I really genuinely hate practical jokes and it will ruin my day.

Serial.

Slightly concerned that a field full of drunken blokes might think it's funny to stick stuff on my car....please don't.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Please PLEASE leave my car alone, and don't do anything to my tent either. I really genuinely hate practical jokes and it will ruin my day.

Serial.

Slightly concerned that a field full of drunken blokes might think it's funny to stick stuff on my car....please don't.

No one will.

Don't worry.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Neef?

The lass that had her rear end and exhaust cheesed?

The one that Ant went off to Tescos for for an hour, came back and did up his trousers?

Lol nothing happened, didn't hear she's had her rear smashed in, oo er

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel

Serial.

Surely that's the unwritten rule of a car club camping trip??

trophy #50
Lol
I have been invited
But not sure if I'm busy doing other car related shenanigans. Trophy's a state ATM anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.