ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

'RDR' Night Out! Sat 21st Feb 2015.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
++This is not aimed at anyone in particular++

But all the people moaning about location, why not organise something your way?? It's all well moaning at FW and RDR for doing it in Oxford but they live in Essex and Fareham. They're hardly going to organise a night out in Leeds are they!

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
simple said simple done, don't want to travel to oxford? .... don't kick up a fuss. the location is actually quite central.
+ yes, maybe a track day at Bedford or where ever is on the same day... no'ones forcing people to come to this night out.

keep on topic people!. genuine interest to keep all the s**t to a minimum.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
People from London way that want to stay can also get the train to my village, which is on the Oxford line.

banther

ClioSport Club Member
People from London way that want to stay can also get the train to my village, which is on the Oxford line.

In early 2016 Oxford will be connected to London Marylebone & Birmingham (Im working for Chiltern Railways at the moment). Interesting fact!

You sure you want to open up your house? Haha. Could be dangerous with the CS riff-raff.

Mini Cooper S sport
^ yes you are, you're number 8!

1) Funk White

2) McGherkin
3) RyG
4) Goodj (needs a room)
5) Banther
6) JP83
7) StephenJ
8) RDR
Sunglasses_Ron

Marc.