ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

'RDR' Night Out! Sat 21st Feb 2015.

Mini Cooper S sport
Right, we can't wait another year before we get together again.

Put the date in your diary - Saturday 21st Feb 2015.

Location is TBC, but the plan is night out in pub, stay in cheap Travel Inn or the like.

Where would suit everyone?

I'm thinking Swindon, Guildford or Oxford. Any other suggestions?

We can argue about the date forever, if you can't make it you can't make it. Sat 21st Feb it is.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Thats quite possibly going to be the date of the season opener trackday at bedford that quite a lot of us on here do, so could kill two birds with one stone if you sign on as passengers there for some daytime entertainment then stay in a hotel nearby afterwards.

Mini Cooper S sport
Right,

Because we want to be fairly central, the location is Oxford.

The finer details and hotel can be sorted a bit nearer the time.

Could a mod put that in the title please?

Last edited:
  Mini Cooper S sport
It's Oxford!

Brighton and Bournemouth would be fine for me, but not so great for people who live in the Midlands.

Sorry for Scots lot, you just can't please everyone!

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
Can someone pick me up from an airport?

Which airport dude? There's Oxford City, or will it need to be Birmingham, etc?

Also, is the plan to taxi into town, as the Premier Inn is basically on a business park on the edge of the city. It'll be a bit of a walk in to find a pub if memory serves me.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Which airport dude? There's Oxford City, or will it need to be Birmingham, etc?

Also, is the plan to taxi into town, as the Premier Inn is basically on a business park on the edge of the city. It'll be a bit of a walk in to find a pub if memory serves me.

You and Cub. can give piggy backs?