ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

'RDR' Night Out! Sat 21st Feb 2015.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
I agree haha - other further out vary by a couple of pound, I think the premier inn suggested is probably the best

Per room I believe. I did it 1 Adult in a single or double is £75.00, and 2 adults in a single or double is £75.00 too.

Ah ok scrap my last then if it's £75 quid per room at the original one!

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
Great idea RDR, I'm positively interested. Kick off the evening with a boozy dinner?

Are there any other accommodation options? Something like a serviced apartment, a rental house, or even a dorm-style room? Say there are 20 people, all of whom are going to be smashed to pieces, who cares where you crash? I'd happily kip on the floor somewhere if it helps keep the costs down.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Great idea RDR, I'm positively interested. Kick off the evening with a boozy dinner?

Are there any other accommodation options? Something like a serviced apartment, a rental house, or even a dorm-style room? Say there are 20 people, all of whom are going to be smashed to pieces, who cares where you crash? I'd happily kip on the floor somewhere if it helps keep the costs down.

I can't take credit for this. Funk White came up with this one :)

I'm really not too bothered where I kip tbh. It's not like we will be spending lots of time there. Just somewhere to get our heads down for a few hours.

I'm open to suggestions :)

Mini Cooper S sport
Eating's cheating! It's just a piss-up rather than a meal, although I'm sure we can find a kebab shop later lol

I've suggested a hotel as I think it's easiest and we can all meet there. However if people want to stay in cheaper B&Bs or with friends that's fine, we can meet up in town.

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200

To be fair.. If there will be say 20 of us, at £75 a night, thats £1500.00. Could rent a lovely barn conversion in the country for a weekend for that ;)

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
Fair enough then, all credit to FW!

Not sure I can take a monster drinking session without a full stomach - it doesn't end well. Must be something to do with my age, and I thought you were older than me FW... Obviously you're just more hardcore ;)

A barn conversion for 20 sounds good but no chance I'm putting my name down on the deposit for that!!! And a summer trip to Brighton sounds great too - perfect location for an all-day bender ;)

Mini Cooper S sport
Just make sure you eat before you go out!

To be fair.. If there will be say 20 of us, at £75 a night, thats £1500.00. Could rent a lovely barn conversion in the country for a weekend for that
smiley2.gif

Yes, but can you imagine trying to organise paying for it?

Hotel is reasonable if people share rooms, or B&B if you want cheaper.

Mini Cooper S sport
Eat something before you go out, and we will go for something suitably greasy during the evening!!

This is not a meal out, this is a piss up!!

after all the s**t i have had this year,plus losing my job plus missing THE camping night plus not getting to css and having my ph1 written off,i hope to make this and get b****cks'ed

An orange one
I'd love to do one of these and actually meet a few people in real life, but sack going to oxford from South Scotland for a night out lol :(

I class Manchester as "south" ;)