ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RB182 - 8yr MOT passed today!

JMR

RB 182 Cup
Mrs's 2005 Clio 182 Cup has had a few bits of routine maintenance and repairs done to it during the past year.

Pleased to say it went into my local Honda Dealer today and passed its MOT without any problems.

A big thanks to MICK @ DIAMOND MOTORS for his tireless help over the bank holiday sorting brakes, aux belt, strut top mounts (and the full annual service a couple of weeks before)

Delighted to say the least. :approve:

JMR

RB 182 Cup
Other work we've done since last MOT.

N/S inner driveshaft and bearing unit
New Wash/wipe motor
New battery
Repair/replace wiring at rear of car due to dash light coming on intermittently when pressing footbrake
Aux belt
Strut top mounts
Brembo HC discs and pads

Needs new tyres in a couple of months, and I still have a slightly faulty hazard warning switch which needs a technique for making it come on, though i must admit the button's not been touched since the last MOT tbh.

Future plans?
None other than getting new rubber on it.

Its running pretty well, but we spare no expense on it, and it was looked after like a baby by its previous owner on here until 2010 (Beas)