ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RB 182s

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Also he asked for Racing Blue Clios' left, not Trophys'.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I must've had trophy's on my mind for some reason... my bad. Read it twice as trophys too! Couldn't find anything for RB's, only that 433 were sold.

Clio 182 - RB
Image1483564346.169948.jpg

[emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
It was one of the entries in some competition @ FCS 7/8 years ago!
Can't remember if it was on here or not....

Clio 182 - RB
@imprezaworks - Is that what you value yours at? I got criticised when someone inboxed me asking for a price, told him £4000 and it'll leave my drive, he gave me so much s**t, its not in the league of LY's, ect.

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
@imprezaworks - Is that what you value yours at? I got criticised when someone inboxed me asking for a price, told him £4000 and it'll leave my drive, he gave me so much s**t, its not in the league of LY's, ect.

Rb's are going to head the same way as LY and Trophy's IMHO. Especially as they get written off. Don't understand someone giving you s**t for stating a price you wanted as they dont have to buy the car.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
@imprezaworks - Is that what you value yours at? I got criticised when someone inboxed me asking for a price, told him £4000 and it'll leave my drive, he gave me so much s**t, its not in the league of LY's,

Hope you told him to fook right off?

My car to me is worth way more than some 'immaculate' cars out there. But nah was joking regards the price, around £3k for mine

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Anyone know how many Infernos are left?
I'd hazard a guess at 80. Seen a lot get broken over the years.

It's petrol Blue I'm wondering about. I reckon there is perhaps less than 20

Clio sport 182 RB
Haha. I'm cleaning it tomorrow so I'll take some pictures then Completely standard, but the exhaust needs changing as it's rusted, the mounts are in good condition though. Thinking piper?