ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rat Look RB

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
A little story before the pics. Ever since the snow iv been slowly falling out of love with my car, not being able to drive it for a week then rentech noticed the driveshaft was busted, then putting on my white turinis with poo poo tyres and loosing it on a roundabout, then this morning when changing back the death trap wheels my wheel brace snaped (i strong like bull) then went to change the bullets back to the racing blue ones a clip snaped on the inside:mad:. Was straight on pistonheads looking at other motors and getting quotes of webuyanycar. Then sam (mr_n) offerd to fix the bullets so went round his and he worked some magic with some tiger seal and masking tape. Just been on a 3 hour no stop run falling back in love with this ropey piece of french s**t:eek: funny how a car can change your mood in a few hours. Enjoy or don't.

4316514962_d205641071.jpg

4315776483_34ae889106.jpg

4315786367_86fbec7fbf.jpg

4316522950_bb3d9f5050.jpg

ph 2, 172.
i know how you feel mate, im having problems all over the place! stresses you out abit..

glad your back liking it though lol!

Audi TT 3.2
looks nice on them wheels, one of my bullets has broke, infact all the clips have broke, tigerseal ftw!

alien green rs133
i keep thinking of the love hate ratio

if you start hating your car more than 50% of the tie its time to change.

i spend 3 months hating my car, but then there the odd blast where you think, feck me shes alreet this little motor :D

Renaultsport 200
Some cnut broke a clip on my bullet (197) and I did a quick fix on it with alradite, but its come away again.

Whats this tigerseal you speak of, and were do I get it?

Burg 172-Charge Ti Duster
Awww chris sorry to hear that, i keep thinkin bout gettin a golf/audi but nothin ever comes of it! Cant beat a bit of french unreliability sometimes!

Burg 172-Charge Ti Duster
I know but i get spells of haTing it and then long spells of lovin it!!

Result and my names changed too! ;)

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
looks good bud, i know how you feel about falling out of love with the car when stuff brakes

200 FF Storm Grey
I know exactly how you feel mate, i'm in the same situation at the moment, car issues just seem to be piling up and it's a fight money wise to keep it how I want it and i too went on pisotn heads and we buy any car lol.

Think it's just the winter blues, you forget what you love about car ownership when you can't see it half the time for darkness and when you do find it you can't drive it because of the state of the roads.

But come summer time, when it's clean and waxed and you got a clear evening to look forward to you'll soon remember why you bought it ;)

I had the same thing with my RB having not driven more than 5 mile journeys in about a month over Xmas/New Year, but did 300 miles over the weekend and really enjoy the car again! Strange how these things happen :)

"Navy" N17 TWO
Oh God don't mention anything going wrong - they hear these things and self-harm I think lol

Glad you have it sorted out now and in better shape - looks good...ish ;)