ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Radio Unlock Code

Mercedes
Can anyone help with code please

Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 191
  Clio
Hey,
Can anyone help me please? Battery died this morning so had to get a new one, need code for radio - Renault Clio
Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_3970.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_3970.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 189
  • thumbnail_IMG_3968.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_3968.jpg
    176.4 KB · Views: 188
  Clio 3
Hallo Renault world . I buy clio 3 but radio say me only code :/ . you now people help me ? thanks

Attachments

• canvas.png
    canvas.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 197
  Renault Clio 1.2 16v
Hi Guys my Clio died recently and have had to get a new battery but its now asking for a code for the radio, wandering if any of you guys could possibly help me out?

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    320.7 KB · Views: 192
  Renault clio mk4
Today I learned a valuable lesson when changing stereos. Firstly make sure I've the right cable to connect new stereo (now on route) but in my eager rush to fit my new one, I unplugged the stock radio. I didn't realise it would then lock the radio and need a code. Thought I'd plug stock back in whilst waiting on cable. Lesson learnt.

I don't suppose anyone would be kind enough to provide an unlock code for me please and many thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_20190926_184503.jpg
    IMG_20190926_184503.jpg
    186.4 KB · Views: 162

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
Today I learned a valuable lesson when changing stereos. Firstly make sure I've the right cable to connect new stereo (now on route) but in my eager rush to fit my new one, I unplugged the stock radio. I didn't realise it would then lock the radio and need a code. Thought I'd plug stock back in whilst waiting on cable. Lesson learnt.

I don't suppose anyone would be kind enough to provide an unlock code for me please and many thanks.

6953 buddy

@Mythuk

Hi folks I've just changed my battery and now it's asking for a code, do I need to pull the stereo out to look for the numbers on the side? Thanks 🙂

gavinf91

ClioSport Club Member
Hi folks I've just changed my battery and now it's asking for a code, do I need to pull the stereo out to look for the numbers on the side? Thanks 🙂

Yeah or it might be in your handbook. There’s an app called Renault radio unlocker, you would type in the 4 digit radio code from the sticker and it gives you the unlock code.

If you look at the picture above, the code you enter would be T044.

Chocice

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup, RSI, 200
I’ve managed to get hold of a Blaupunkt G5 stereo from a Williams but I don’t have a code, would anyone know of a code app for such an old model?