ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Radio Unlock Code

Mkll Ph1
Any chance someone could get me the code for this. My aunts going spare with no music in her car.

Thanks.

vurademe.jpg

16v 1.6 Clio MK3 GT
I keep getting this, when I enter the code 7080 into mine:
20140125_160940.jpg Error = doing my nut in.

this is the detail slip on the radio, which as far as I'm aware, gives the code 7080, unless I'm mistaken?
20140126_155724.jpg
but its a tuner list radio, does that have something to do with it?
20140126_155739.jpg

When I put code in and hold down the button it just makes bleeping sound then display just says code!

This has also just happened to me. I used Bonxy's link and put in the serial number TB960 and got the code 1257 however i think i should have entered B960 instead for the serial number, is that right? Can someone please try it for me for the correct code? Thanks.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
This has also just happened to me. I used Bonxy's link and put in the serial number TB960 and got the code 1257 however i think i should have entered B960 instead for the serial number, is that right? Can someone please try it for me for the correct code? Thanks.

It should have automatically removed the T anyways.

Only enters the last 4 digits.

Glad you got it sorted!

Mk4 vw r32. Clio 182
Ok. I've put the code in that's in the book and its said error. What numbers do you need to check it/ give me a new code?

Yozza'd RB cup
If I quickly go grab the code from my headunit is anyone able to help me get the code quickly? Got a long drive tonight!

*EDIT* Just pulled the radio out to find the code written in pen on the side!

Last edited: