ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

R14CUP - The Second Coming

R14 CUP
As you may know i have bought my old cup back - I had the Williams up for sale, and have someone interested in it, so whilst I was planning on buying stuff for our house, American fridge etc. However about 3 weeks ago, Gaz85 told me that the cup was going back up for sale as he promised he would when he bought it.

I got permission from the other half to buy it, so here we was, getting reunited with the best cup on the site.

Anyways, here's some quick pictures :)

99fe1e4a.jpg

30533f3d.jpg

12049c73.jpg

949b588d.jpg

5067609b.jpg

0e29425d.jpg

8c798052.jpg

4bf779a9.jpg

a66bc945.jpg

3201a570.jpg

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
looks nice, my little niggle is the badges on the boot look abit pants imo i would go with the new rs badge in place if where the clio badge is ;)

R14 CUP
Nothing major - possibly a set of anthra 2118's in the future, a white line arb. It needs some paintwork too, but nothing major.

Its just had a load of money spent on belts and a set of GT cams.

Shame it's not got the Boaby Tapp'd sticker on it anymore, we could branch out into English members!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Lovely machine, it really does sound mental.

Few recent trick bits as well.

Maybe a 172 Cup..
Best Cup to you pal, that's all that matters!!
Looks a little evil, looks like it means business!

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Has it been looked after? This is my only fear when buying back an old car, i would want it back as good as when i sold it.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Bold statements all round, I'd say that one of the best cups is sat outside my house, the owner (my brother) doesnt bother with forums though ;)

Isnt this the one that didnt make good power on cams due to compression issues? Either way it looks good

Clio Sport 172 Cup
Think people are reading into the "best cup on the site" statement. its his car obv he going to think its the best.

Its a stunning example mate. love the wheels love the badges love the car.

Bold statements all round, I'd say that one of the best cups is sat outside my house, the owner (my brother) doesnt bother with forums though ;)

Isnt this the one that didnt make good power on cams due to compression issues? Either way it looks good

it IS stone mint like.. best standard cup iv seen around thats 4 sure

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
it IS stone mint like.. best standard cup iv seen around thats 4 sure

It was standard, until around 24 hours ago when the 428's went in :)

It really is an absolute minter, he's spent quite a lot of time going round the car making sure everything is perfect, it drives brand new and hasnt got a single rattle, which is a strange feeling when driving a clio lol

It was standard, until around 24 hours ago when the 428's went in :)

It really is an absolute minter, he's spent quite a lot of time going round the car making sure everything is perfect, it drives brand new and hasnt got a single rattle, which is a strange feeling when driving a clio lol

arr so hes got the 428's in now then... did he have a figure before hand or not?