ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

R-Sports PH1 track car

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
27   0   0
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
I had a spare slot on PH where the white one was so Just dunked it in.
It no worries either way if it doesnt sell-

free advertising.....

Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
I've no doubt that it's a top top Ph1 but at that price, I'd want a decent cage and silver roof.

Did you do any track days in it, Steve?

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
27   0   0
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
No But i will be doing brands

like I said *free advertising*

a cage is pretty cheap to put in so.....
As for the roof peanuts to return to silver..

Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
As much as I totally love this car.. I couldn't track it. My Cup cost me £1200 with near new Bilstein B14's and under 90k. The cheaper the track days, the more fun I have. I spank my Cup round Knockhill, if I bin it, it's not the end of the world. If I was to bin my pride and joy £8k+ Ph1, I'd be suicidal.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
27   0   0
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
EFA. Mega lolz at the price, i laughed when the previous owner wanted £5k haha.

Good luck to Steve though, there are plenty of people with more money than sense in this world.

but only a few with both .......

The starter motor was £170 + Fitting....
There was earthing issue resolved as well...........

Anyway.... no harm in advertising it............

Maybe you could break it for me dave ;)

JD

Trader Rating - 95%
17   1   2
Surely it's free advertising for the company, not the car... So it could be a ph1 for £10k, it'll still be seen, clicked on and people will follow through to the R-Sport landing page and see the rest of his stock...

Not hard to grasp!

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I saw you fly past me on the m25 on Sunday Steve, I was going to give chase but you went off down the a2 and I was heading to Sevenoaks.

Car would be great if it had a proper race spec cage, but then again it's a bit pretty for racing.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  7R
Surely it's free advertising for the company, not the car... So it could be a ph1 for £10k, it'll still be seen, clicked on and people will follow through to the R-Sport landing page and see the rest of his stock...

Not hard to grasp!

uh huh....

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  BG DCI
Car looks great and is a credit to the builder..

Moneys money...

If its had £26k spent on it, its worth a decent sum to someone.

GLWS is you do a little bit want to see it gone ;)

Last edited:
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  172 Cup & K20 Ph1
If you do decide to break it, I'm sure I'd take quite a few bits - definitely interested in the engine!

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
You remember the bit in the rules, where it says "If you don't have anything nice to say..."?

Yeah. That bit.

Oh, and it's moderator's you want to address, not the admin.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
27   0   0
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
THanks Rob- remove all the nonsense spammers in the thread - ( note I didn't start the thread either ..) or put any post anywhere on the forum-

I had 24 days left on the PH advert for the white one so added the Ph1 in there.... a concept to hard for some to grasp-
If some people want to be petty then so be it- if I sell it at 7k,6k,5k or even 2k that's up to me........

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Fiesta ST2 MP215
What did I miss? That looks nice and Clean, tasty mods in it but them seats look annoying, can you actually look right in them? Fair price tbh given it's got 2k's worth of ITBS, cant see what ECU it's running though.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
when you're running a business and a bit of free advertising pops up you take it, simple. I guarantee that more people would click on it at that price just to see the spec.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  A special one.
Wow, good news mate.

What do cs know...flol

So whats next on the list mate?

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
27   0   0
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Well I am gutted.- I shouldn't have sold it but

a) driving it to work twice a week at 645 - I think the neighbours were quietly getting a bit fed up- + my immeadiate neighbour has just had a new baby- so courtesy for them-

b) I gave myself 3k last year to try & trade up to a phase 2 V6 in 3 years- I would say im around halfway there.

next car- 197

no keepers though.

I know im going to regret today when next years invites come for the ring / le mans & the CSS stuff :(

Steve

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  A special one.
I dont think I could sell my ph1 let alone something as epic as that.
But im not in your line of business.

Are you going to le mans??
If so give me a shout as id love to go to something like that.

b****cks that I didnt get a chance to drive it though. :(