ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quick wash before the rain and a few new modifications.

Phase 2 172 Sport
Haven't really posted any pics on here since I first joined but the car is starting to come together now.

Just a quick wash and polish before it started to rain as per the normal at the minute.

So since I got the car it now has a 3/4 size front plate and also been dropped on a set of K-Tec coilovers. I know there not the best for the time being they shall do as there are a few more mods on the way.

The wheels are going to be refurbed next week aswell along with purchasing some polarised wheel bolts !! Should tidy it up no end as the condition of the Turinis really let the car down imo.

Pics :) -

IMG-20120713-00566.gif

IMG-20120713-00563.jpg

IMG-20120713-00562.jpg

IMG-20120713-00561.jpg

Sorry for the poor BB pics !! :quiet: Any comments welcome.

Gav.

Racing Blue 182
Looks awesome dude! Looking forward to seeing it in the flesh on the 22nd (providing I can make it!!). What colour are you going for with the turinis? Same?

Phase 2 172 Sport
Looks awesome dude! Looking forward to seeing it in the flesh on the 22nd (providing I can make it!!). What colour are you going for with the turinis? Same?

Still going with the high power silver I think mate. It's not a deffo but imo it looks really fresh on the silver Turinis.

Got a carbon bonnet on the way aswell which I totally forgot about !!

Racing Blue 182
I agree with you mate! High Power Silver looks great! I think dark anthracite would look nice too IMO.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
looks like my old cup, just nice as it is mate, keep the turinis silver too :)

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Very nice. Anthracite Turinis look great on the silver car, by the way. Mate has the exact same lineup. Lovely motor.

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Nice car mate, I just noticed how much i need a cup spoiler on mine, makes sooo much difference!

Ive never been sure about turinis for mine but i think a high power silver would suit it really well!

Phase 2 172 Sport
Deffo got to love the cup spoilers. Finishes off the rear end lovely !!

Thanks for all the comments guys !! Pleasantly suprised :) !!

Nyall

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium Ph1 172
Gorgeous!

I have a soft spot for silver ones. Deffo keep the Turinis silver, looks very clean and tidy!

Phase 2 172 Sport
Re: Quick wash before the rain and a few new modifications. Updated Carbon and OMP

Just a few little updates on my car.

In the last week I had a carbon fibre bonnet turn up and also A OMP Inox full exhaust system with de-cat.
I also have on the way a carbon fibre front splitter, fog surrounds and also mirror covers to tie it all in together.

The pic's aint great but its better than nothing.

Wiltshire-20120801-00601.jpg

Wiltshire-20120801-00594.jpg

IMG-20120801-00599.jpg

There would have been more but after spending 4 hours giving her a cheeky little once over it decided it wanted to rain as per.

C&C's welcome.
Thank's Gav.