ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quick Question: Whats the difference between expression and dynamique?

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
depends on the road really, on bumpy roads like a lot of the back roads i prefer our standard dynamique as its more planted,mine bump skips but thats possibly due to the 16s or the fact its too low.

on track and smoother more normal roads and especially fast sweeping bends then i prefer mine MUCH better. even with the 16s which i hate with a passion and cant wait to get my 15s back.

depends on the road really, on bumpy roads like a lot of the back roads i prefer our standard dynamique as its more planted,mine bump skips but thats possibly due to the 16s or the fact its too low.

on track and smoother more normal roads and especially fast sweeping bends then i prefer mine MUCH better. even with the 16s which i hate with a passion and cant wait to get my 15s back.

I agree but most roads are of the first version round by me so stock betetr. On track a harder setup nice but cannot run the curbs as safly or drive as quick in the wet. Its amazing the speed you can do in the wet vs harder setup cars.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
aye deffo, mine is ok in the wet with the Eagle F1s on the 15s but the kumhos on the 16s are dangerous with the hard setup, brakes traction in 2nd gear when you catch a bump under hard acceleration which is VERY scarey for a 1.2