ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

psp's are they worth it ?

are they worth it had a go on the gf's dads one at some brain training thing and thought it seemed alright but does it have much to keep you using it or is it something you buy playwith then put away in teh back of a cupboard never to see the light of day again ??
and how much do they go for these days

dk

911 GTS Cab
i've had one for a few years, they are very good but i don't use it as much as i used to, the software is quite expensive to keep buying.

Someone at work has it controlling and streaming stuff from his PS3 over the internet which is pretty cool.

Proper brain training is, theres probably a similar PSP version..

I had a Jap one from pretty much day 1, cost me a ssssssmall fortune but I lost it :( Havent bothered to replace it, was just a gimmick really. I hardly used it. If you spend a lot of time on a bus/train/plane then get one.

If there was a brain trainer game for the psp, you wont be using the PSP to its full potential! Play a real game on it, then decide wether its worth it...yes it worth it IMO.

my GF has a DS, and it does my head in...but I've never been a fan of nintendo anyway...to childish for me.

it was some form of brain training it said i was 32 :(

hmm maybe i will be just better off borrowing his then to keep me entertained on the flight

he just got it out to try to take teh piss out of us with our ages on this thing

W

wickedbitch

my lad loves his psp as u can watch umd's on it so he takes it everywhere

2004 1.2 Dynamique
Something thats never really appealed to me i'd probably use it for a week then never use it again

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
i'd like one for the browser alone but i'd never use it :)

i bought a ds lite before i went on holiday for 2weeks...constantly used it on holiday then got back and sold it...just never used it!

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
iv got one with custom firmware on it and 4gb memory. great fun and handy for long boring journeys! good for films too! main prob is headphones are mega quiet

haw-he-haw, une-sept-deux
I use mine for watching videos off the memory stick more than games. pro duo's are cheap as chips now so can carry loads of perfectly legal downloaded movies around if you wanted to. as said, if you use the train/bus/plane often then its great.

the slim/lite one is out now so even handier

P

Paul Common 666

Ive got a white one. I go through fazes of using it. I dont really know how to use it to its full potential though, ie I only play games on it!

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
all my d/l films tv programmes etc are on my psp( back up of originals;))
24/heroes etc , so i watch at work or anytime on a plane/train etc, gamewise they are amazing, but i find the games except GTA and erm.. lego starwars can get a little boring after a while, it has novelty factor that wears out then re-appears but for films it is a perfect screen size, no need for an ipod video etc

ive got a psp an ds ive not used my psp since gta vice city my ds on the other hand still gets used :D
the ds homebrew is alot simpler then a psp :(