ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PS4 / Pro] Gran Turismo Sport

DCi
I bought this fairly early on but didn't really play much, however I'm working my way through the career mode. Disappointed at no reward for completing the beginner tier though :(

Also, so many rewards for 'levelling up' - I've not bought a car yet and have over 1mil credits. Seems a bit weird.

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
I bought this fairly early on but didn't really play much, however I'm working my way through the career mode. Disappointed at no reward for completing the beginner tier though 😧

Also, so many rewards for 'levelling up' - I've not bought a car yet and have over 1mil credits. Seems a bit weird.

Same mate,loads of cars and not really spent a penny!.

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
Would be awesome if they brought in the old 90’s touring cars!!

E66E7905-A034-430C-B428-71ED7EF4400E.jpeg
3BA91240-B6D5-4A3F-806D-2E41404EBC69.jpeg
06575889-7199-48B2-8577-51C53B513800.jpeg

Alfa 159 TI, 172 Cup
Loving using the pad as a steering wheel, not loving being shunted out on the first corner in nearly every race iv started pole on today (Tokyo expressway-east inner loop)

How can we compare times ?

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
Ive not tried that yet,i know what you mean about getting hit from behind!.does my head in as it f***s up the whole race for you

Im not sure on how you do that or even all go on the same race together?

@AlfaDan

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
If you add people as friends I think you can check friends leaderboards? Pretty sure you can make a custom lobby to race together.

Got all excited when I imported a decal but hardly touched it since so can't remember properly. :weary:

Alfa 159 TI, 172 Cup
I’m new to
Ive not tried that yet,i know what you mean about getting hit from behind!.does my head in as it f***s up the whole race for you

Im not sure on how you do that or even all go on the same race together?

@AlfaDan

I’m new to this so haven’t a clue

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
New updates coming tomorrow!!.Looks good

New Cars.
  • Dodge Viper GTS
  • Ferrari 512 BB
  • Ferrari 330 P4
  • Ford GT
  • Jaguar XJ13
  • Lamborghini Diablo GT
  • McLaren F1
  • Toyota 2000GT
  • Toyota FT-1
  • Toyota Supra RZ

Also...
B9A576D1-6AB4-492A-A71C-89E4DA78FAD1.jpeg
2E25282A-0371-48D1-8D3D-F5186EC92736.jpeg
901A7181-9FA7-4AA4-9F39-41F6202E1F2B.jpeg
53F4288C-0A38-4475-A889-47F830ECE1A9.jpeg

The theres Monza circuit to among 5 others i think.

New updates coming tomorrow!!.Looks good

New Cars.
  • Dodge Viper GTS
  • Ferrari 512 BB
  • Ferrari 330 P4
  • Ford GT
  • Jaguar XJ13
  • Lamborghini Diablo GT
  • McLaren F1
  • Toyota 2000GT
  • Toyota FT-1
  • Toyota Supra RZ

Also...
View attachment 1354412 View attachment 1354413 View attachment 1354414 View attachment 1354415

The theres Monza circuit to among 5 others i think.

This is bloody awesome news! SUPRA! @MrBlonde we need to setup a room one day soon, I’ve been racing in sport mode and our times are close so would make for decent racing [emoji1303] anyone wants to add me my PSN is AS_BO

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
It hurts to see the Supra and a few other factory Toyota's added to GTS after they was removed from Forza 7. Hopefully it's a sign of something coming and not another repeat of EA and Porsche.

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah mate we can sort something out for one weekend when all can join,in the challenges im not trying to much just wanting to get all gold so i win a car.

But i love doing the online races,just a shame when you get people who get the hump when you overtake them and then they try to ram you off the track.

Now its all about trying to find the best car that suits the track your racing on.

@AS_BO

Yeah mate we can sort something out for one weekend when all can join,in the challenges im not trying to much just wanting to get all gold so i win a car.

But i love doing the online races,just a shame when you get people who get the hump when you overtake them and then they try to ram you off the track.

Now its all about trying to find the best car that suits the track your racing on.

@AS_BO

Spot on mate, I’m off next weekend so if anyone’s about could be game on?

Aye they don’t like when you’re just quicker than them, or you’ve overtaken fair and square like snuck up the inside or caught them under brakes then BOOM 2 corners later you’re in the barrier ‍♂️

Alfa 159 TI, 172 Cup
Some dick in a purple lambo with fucku on the back of it just ruined my race ,quali 6th, t boned to the back n finished with with a 10sec time penalty

Where’s the logic in getting a 5sec time penalty for someone deliberately making you spin out at speed

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
Still trying to find whats my best car for Tokyo at the mo and learning the track.
Bit of a test this circuit as most of the others i have a couple of go to cars that i do well in,but not this circuit so far.

@AlfaDan

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Some dick in a purple lambo with fucku on the back of it just ruined my race ,quali 6th, t boned to the back n finished with with a 10sec time penalty

Where’s the logic in getting a 5sec time penalty for someone deliberately making you spin out at speed
I got an 8 second penalty when some plankton spun in front of me and I had nowhere to go other than his door. How the hell is that my fault? Race finished and I dropped 2 places.

Alfa 159 TI, 172 Cup
Still trying to find whats my best car for Tokyo at the mo and learning the track.
Bit of a test this circuit as most of the others i have a couple of go to cars that i do well in,but not this circuit so far.

@AlfaDan

Trial n error, I just bought a fez 458 and it’s better than the gtr,you can brake a tiny bit later in the heavy breaking zones and go flat out round the long double ApexR as well as 2 other corners but need to lift off in the gtr so it’ll turn in.
I tried a veyron but the weight kills it in the twistes

Gonna need to win some credit and try a A.M. vantage as they seem quick down the long straight

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
We taking gr3? I like the TT Cup, I'll. Have to do a lap and see how quick it is though.

No Gr4 mate,just on the Gt Sport online for the Toyko circuit,its pretty hard.
But yeah i like the TT to at the mo,it was the megane but then tried other cars as got bored of the megane.
It all comes down to the circuit your doing and how well you know it,my best is prob Brands at the moment.

Tomorrow will be good tho with the updates.

Have any of you tried played about with the car settings?.all i have down is the upgrades and lowered them a few mm.

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
The only circuit I've raced online has been Brands. I didn't like it at all when I did the circuit experience but I'm getting used to it now, although I'm still about 4 seconds of the pace[emoji23].
I had a play with camber and roll bars on the sema nova while drifting. I ended up spinning the instant throttle was applied so hit reset pretty quickly. I'm sure there will be a reddit for every car to help with adjustments.