ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PS3] Modern Warfare 2 Night!!

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
Unlucky fella, i have noticed some issue's with the online aswell, was in the lobby with Alymac and Ted, and we began the match but i was in a totaly different match :S , so did it again and then i got kicked out.

Have you managed the get 3stars on the snow in the first one ? i did it on 1 star and that was hard as the dogs keep gettin to me ffs,

Can you do it in 3 players?

Fabia VRS
the snow one is siiick ;) me and my GF did it on 3 stars

Pics of gf will not be added (shes jailbait for most)

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Unlucky fella, i have noticed some issue's with the online aswell, was in the lobby with Alymac and Ted, and we began the match but i was in a totaly different match :S , so did it again and then i got kicked out.

Have you managed the get 3stars on the snow in the first one ? i did it on 1 star and that was hard as the dogs keep gettin to me ffs,

Can you do it in 3 players?

so far i got

3* in pit
3* in sniper fi
3* in evasion
1* in suspension
1* in bomb squad
3* in race
1* in hidden
1* breach
2* time trial
1* snatch n grab

I'm not too sure if you can do it in 3 player just up to 2 players

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
49 stars jeez you must be hammering it lol,

iv got 19stars, before moving to the next one i need to atleast get some more 2/3 stars, so if anyone is willing to help i shall appreciate it :)

@ spiezels

yee i kno what you mean, Alymac was having difficulty killing one in recruit difficulty lol, minde he is s**t tho ;) haha,

they say best way to slow them down is flashbang, which helps :)

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
I did them all with my other flat mate on my 360 but offline as i have to bridge a connection which is w**k.

But add spiezels UK it might not be so bad if there's only 2 of us.

I play online on our PS3 atm but one flat mate doesnt play online so he hammers the spec ops on his own aswell.

We struggled as a pair in the first jugg where you have a knife and explosives but we just kept luring them in then legging it round the map haha.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I'm still up for more star unlocks if anyone fancys it, i would like to do 2 missions on BRAVO big brother and overwatch plus other ones which i'm strugling on

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
It's game modes not a map.

Played well last night Biff, i'm fucked with the flu I was useless. Getting like 2 kills.

My mate was mick82 and teamdave.

Did you join my session btw?

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
I'm still up for more star unlocks if anyone fancys it, i would like to do 2 missions on BRAVO big brother and overwatch plus other ones which i'm strugling on

I shall be on tonight if you fancy doing them, i need 2more start to get 20 :approve: then il unlock the next part, so anyhelp would be good

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
gally, yea i just joined your session and thanks turned it on at 11 and couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo this morning so i turned it off. i got pwned by sergie yesterday tho at 1 point

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I shall be on tonight if you fancy doing them, i need 2more start to get 20 :approve: then il unlock the next part, so anyhelp would be good

Aye no bother, do your and mine if you want. i'll be on tonight not too sure what time i'm going out for a meal with some ex work mates, be defo on like.

Had the best sessions ever last night was on a mission had harriers, choppers and missles instead all the begining of the match :approve:, normal i get them end of match and dont get chance to use them. Gained about 80 kills in a few matches GET SOME lol

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
gally, yea i just joined your session and thanks turned it on at 11 and couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo this morning so i turned it off. i got pwned by sergie yesterday tho at 1 point

I joined you last night, the last one i just left we were just getting killed all over had a good game or two though

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Just completed it, broadband is in the post so will be joining yas soon. Haven't found a fave weapon yet though. Leaving special ops for online too.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Just completed it, broadband is in the post so will be joining yas soon. Haven't found a fave weapon yet though. Leaving special ops for online too.

Good man, my conection is terrible at mo shocking to be honest.

I'm getting in the swing of things using the ACR assult rifle wow what a weapen

I'm on now if anyone want s a co op session?

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Just fired them all in the museum, there was 1 I liked in there, can't remember it's name now seemed like it had alot of bullets. . I'll show ya how to go on geddess ; p. Hope my broadband is fine with signal and stuff.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Aye theres a few good ones in the game, shame i havnt got the skill to use them lol

G/W 200 and project Vdub
1. Wilkeh
2. Jim-Wu
3. JayF2788
4. jamesp24
5. Barneyclyro
6.ted182

has the cs clan been sorted yet?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
1. Wilkeh
2. Jim-Wu
3. JayF2788
4. jamesp24
5. Barneyclyro
6.ted182
7. LordGedi

E36 328
Yay Rape lol

Not gonna be able to come on tonight :( uni work
Had a few good bouts with LordGedi and BIFCAIDS last night though

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
just had a blast on free for all with my mate Shaun and kingyboy, shaun did muck things up keep killing us 2 even though i told him to stop while me and kingyboy were doing highrise trying to get on the ladder he sucessfully got onto it more than 3 times iirc, and me not once i can do the other side no problem. you seen me play kingyboy and BIFCAIDS what do you think i should practice my skill on or do something different