ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PS3] Modern Warfare 2 Night!!

Bus w**ker
Invites are now fixed, apparently. Not tested them out yet as everyone's in work, but I was able to join Babyface Boosh's game earlier.

Activision are blaming Sony and their "Presence" servers or something, Sony as per f**king usual aren't saying a f**king thing and just rolling around in a big pile of cash. c***s.

S3, Polo
Invites are now fixed, apparently. Not tested them out yet as everyone's in work, but I was able to join Babyface Boosh's game earlier.

Activision are blaming Sony and their "Presence" servers or something, Sony as per f**king usual aren't saying a f**king thing and just rolling around in a big pile of cash. c**tS.

Good good! Still a shi7e system though!

LOL @ the Sony comment! :)

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
lol totally got owned on that HCTDM was using the heartbeat sensor too,fiestec i should of used the throwing knife on the last kill when you were on the floor lol

some good op games with Jay last night but when I tried to do multiplayer couldnt get past connecting to server screen and then couldnt even get on psn

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Haha got 4 kills in about 10 seconds with my 50. on estate.

Started at the top of the hill ran to the left edge and they were all just starting out.....BAM BAM BAM BAM, care package.....Pave-low- cobra - AC130

YEEEEAH BOOOOOI haha

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
some good op games with Jay last night but when I tried to do multiplayer couldnt get past connecting to server screen and then couldnt even get on psn

Aye we did, but i still dont get how we were only gettin 1 star, when we did it on Hardend difficulty, must have some sort of time limit or something :S

Shame you couldnt get on fella, i was playin with Fiestatec and lordgedi, but something WEIRD happend, were on our 2/3 match i was in the game and my player wansnt in atall, dont think Lordgedi was either as we both got kicked out for innactivity :S

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
had a funny game yesterday with DanClio lol at one point firing 40mm's at each other then hinding then firing at each other then hinding was quite funny i did die first tho :( had some good games with people online off here.

172//Crap Micra//Bus
I was play with Geddes last night too. Goin all out on my Challenges rather than playing the game though :p Did alright tbh, them there Care Packages are AWESOMES!!

Bus w**ker
Finally the f**king invites actually work!

Feel free to add me and I'll show you how to get pwnd by 12 year old blind yank kids.

Sy_m0n

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
Bifcaids got his arse whooped earlier in the airport :) got me a few times but meh i came back with a vengeance...

Anyone on for tonight say about 9.30-10?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Had a few invites yesterday the ones with fiestec and garf and so on had pant connection and did bad on them ones and had a few games with someone think it was jay early hours this morning those were great came first on one of them and came top 3 in a couple and some at the bottom :dapprove:

i have to say i am getting better slowly just getting to know what perks go with what map and gun you using

I'll be on in a few minutes

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i'd like to do a co-op with someone so i can do the 2 player one with one on the ground and the other on the ac-130, anyone?

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
Had a few invites yesterday the ones with fiestec and garf and so on had pant connection and did bad on them ones and had a few games with someone think it was jay early hours this morning those were great came first on one of them and came top 3 in a couple and some at the bottom :dapprove:

i have to say i am getting better slowly just getting to know what perks go with what map and gun you using

I'll be on in a few minutes

Ahh so your Lordgedi :approve: yee it was me, was some preety good games, but after we got kicked out for innactivity i decided it was time for bed..

i shall be on tonight if you in for some more

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Not going to be on tonight, popping round my mates. I'm not too sure when i'll be next on if i di i'll try and push a couple of hours in about tea time during the week

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Bifcaids got his arse whooped earlier in the airport :) got me a few times but meh i came back with a vengeance...

Anyone on for tonight say about 9.30-10?

tell me about it i was playing like a ball bag and ruined my kill/death ratio

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Loving it just now, only had 4-5 games last night. Loving the quick TDM straight back into the action.

Done all challenges on my m4 assault and sub machine gun, can't remember what it's called.

My assault rifle owns!

14-3-3 and then a 19-5-4 Was my best! Kill/death is slowly rising! :)

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I'm still getting about the same kills as deaths :dapprove:, played with BIFCAIDS early this morning first game was bad had to get use to the sensitivity as i was using slower setting round my mates and the second game to shocking cos of the lag.

After that i was on Spec Ops doing the time trial on the snow ped or what ever god thats hard on 3. got 3 more stars to do then on to Delta.
If any one wasnt to do psec ops with me tonight send me a message on psn.

I had a really good start on one server got 5 kills and 1 death and just about to have a chopper and the server f@c@en went down f@@ken takes the peeee sometimes lol very anoying