ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PS3] Modern Warfare 2 Night!!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I was getting owned so much yesterday i am now 40 deaths higher than my kills ffs, i never sworn so much at a game in my life and it's not funny

So it's still down eh the Invites :nono:

f@@k

R26
Stupid PSN, I havent played online yet!!!

I was quite happy to spend my pre town drinks time infront of the PS3 with a bottle of jacks while everyone makes boring chit chat in the living room and is forced to down shots...............now I have to join them :(

PS: If its fixed itself Im on PSN as Rockford.

172//Crap Micra//Bus
Servers are apparently starting to come back online.

PS3 Update: MP Servers gradually coming back online. Some users may still experience issues. Also, EU Players get Trophy patch tonight.

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
hope its up and workin by the weekend, need to kick some ars lol,

so hopefully we should get a Cs online match :D

172//Crap Micra//Bus
MP doesn't require a patch. It's a server overload not a bug in the code. They're working to have servers back up ASAP.

Bumder With A Buffer
whoop whop

#MW2 PS3 Update: MP Servers gradually coming back online. Some users may still experience issues. Also, EU Players get Trophy patch tonight.

172//Crap Micra//Bus
See Post #164 :p

Global Meltdown, PS3 Server's all flooded and died due to unexpectedly high demand. Microsoft have run their own Server's, so no issue's there. Fell a bit let down tbh :( Doubt we see this sorted tonight.

Last edited:
  172//Crap Micra//Bus
Been trying (whilst doing other things) for about an hour, no luck what-so-ever. People are starting to be able to access it again, but not everywhere. It does say to keep trying every 15-30 minutes, but like I say, can't see it being fixed tonight :( Can't even get on the IW boards FFS!!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
i have a problem with trophies, i completed the story yesterday but half the trophies are missing :( Sanchez01R got an arse kicking off me and gedi needs to getout more looking at the leaderboards.

PSN: BIFCAIDS

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
i Shall not be on tonight guys sorry :( have to get dad from work ffs.. but will be on about 10ish
psn: Jayf2788

MY10 R35 GTR
any of you guys succesfully managed to invite a friend to game???

All I get i "invalid session" and cant join

Mountune Tractor
Use the method previously stated to join up with friends until the update tomorrow, works a treat.

Mountune Tractor
Yeah it's still fcuked Jason. Patch tomorrow should sort it ibthink

1) Invite the friend to join your lobby
2) Friend signs out of PSN
3) Friend signs in to PSN
4) Friend accepts request to join lobby
5) BINGO! Friend is in your lobby.

Flame Red Delight
add me my psn is: watsonkiller
have got a 2k/d so i am pretty decent and high ranked already (yes i have been playing alot)

the invites are up the swanny massively, but the parties are actually really stable.

we played together for a good two or three hours tonight and when ever the host of the private group would back out of a public lobby, we'd always get put back together with no problems. it wasn't like that with 4 and 5 - even if that was the intention.