ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Project White PH1!

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
There's space for angelworks stickers, just didnt get the artwork from ben in time (my fault)

@M8EDJ The bumpers fit pretty crap yes, as per most phase 1's but they did need adjusting.

Thanks for the constructive comments

There's space for angelworks stickers, just didnt get the artwork from ben in time (my fault)

@M8EDJ The bumpers fit pretty crap yes, as per most phase 1's but they did need adjusting.

The rest of the car is great hehe:rasp:
Just caught my eye;)

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR

The rest of the car is great hehe:rasp:
Just caught my eye;)

Haha

I do see where you mean now and it's not sat like that now :rasp: :)

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
Oh and to update the thread....

The spare engine is ready to go to the machine shop for a rebore and hone and a set of custom pistons.

Then Ben will be doing the head and manifold while i build the bottom end.

Next few weeks it should be somewhere near the 400 mark :)

shiftspark

ClioSport Club Member
  R53 GR86
Paul

Thanks for the power runs today and even more for the demo lap.. :clap: this is one quick clio...but with 400 bhp OMG!

Get your orders in fellas!!

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
Paul

Thanks for the power runs today and even more for the demo lap.. :clap: this is one quick clio...but with 400 bhp OMG!

Get your orders in fellas!!

No worries mate.

Good to see that all three of you said the same thing after the test run lol

something like "fu3k me!"

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
^^ Cheers mate

Just a quick update, the block has been re-bored, rods have arrived and the pistons have been ordered to spec, the block was bored and honed perfect to the pistons been used.

Next few weeks should see some interesting progress!

i cba editing the pic... At the edges basically, I like precision so that looks poor to me:rolleyes:

if you like precision dont buy a clio + post poor comments about someone else's hard work when you have a car mate :rolleyes:

paul, car looked and sounded great the other evening, roll on a lift in it ;)

jamie

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
Cheers guys.

Had it on the dyno again today, just to do a bit more on the mapping side.

Not sure how long it will last like this but it's now running 292hp @ 7250. Going to do a complete map and see how it goes under constant load!

0.7 bar boost is on the limiter so we'll see.....

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
We will happily let you put a supercharger in our PH-1 track car, for test purposes if needed :D

3.2 V6 4KEV, 944 Cab, 172
Looking forward to seeing the car in PFC next month - looks awesome in their teaser in the back of this month's mag.... :)

ITB'd MK1
Cheers guys.

Had it on the dyno again today, just to do a bit more on the mapping side.

Not sure how long it will last like this but it's now running 292hp @ 7250. Going to do a complete map and see how it goes under constant load!

0.7 bar boost is on the limiter so we'll see.....

LOL, can you say BOOM :D fair play for pushing it on standard internals though, it's the only way we find the limits of these things :) Are you going to keep pushing it more and start a book on what will fail first?

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
312hp now!!!!

IMO on this engine the head gasket has been suspect since we got the car, it's done nearly 100k and all i did is sort the timing belt out!

Need to get some fine tuning done on the map as it's nt the best right now, raised the limiter to 7400 to get the extra :)

Not a poxy Renault
I wonder whats the furthest a con rod has flown through the air?
Its amazing to see stock internals reach these sort of figures, spoke to Ben about the kit a couple of weeks ago and he almost convinced me to get a couple of credit cards. I'd be very concearned about pistons and rods though - how much time has the engine done at 220hp plus Paul?

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
Fitted the 4 bar FPR yesterday so need to map this some more. Might try a 7600 rpm limit but i think it will need too much advance out to not knock!

Paul