ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Project White PH1!

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
Will they be corner weighting it as well then?

Carl, they are supposed to be the daddies!

Id have some if i was in the market and didnt already have h&r's

noticed too much body roll at croft on thursday so coilovers are a deff. just which ones is the question

i heard you will be at oulton park? think we'll end up going to that i think. Only thing is that its a long way to tow it back if it f***s up....which i wouldnt put past this car lol

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
when you get it all set up you'll have to take me out in it. Really not sure wether to go for a full setup or just go for the easy option of some KW's or even H&R's

No probs mate.

Go for it, will be well worth it :)

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
It was a favour ish, the car is going to be stickered up with the bodyshop's logos and us, not quite finished yet as the doors and bonnet were rushed to get it to FCS (they were still not in primer by 16:00 on the saturday lol)

Paul

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
Yes used, i doubt the dash would go in to be honest. Well not without ALOT of cutting.

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
Just fitted the brembo max discs and carbon lorraine pads, JEESUS!

I really didnt think the brakes could be that good without going bigger, piece of pi$$ to lock the fronts bearing in mind they run on R888's!

340i
Just fitted the brembo max discs and carbon lorraine pads, JEESUS!

I really didnt think the brakes could be that good without going bigger, piece of pi$$ to lock the fronts bearing in mind they run on R888's!

Same set-up as I am running.... was really surprised myself TBH!!

Just wait for the dust, especially with a white car :dapprove:

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
I need to take some more piccies but the car is now running (not mapped yet though) with it's supercharger and rather large custom Forge cooler.

A set of injectors from the Megane RS. It sounds awesome!

185lb/ft dCi
haha you got intercooler on then, have you got any fingers left from trying to get it on in that gap?

also how did you get those injectors, costly i bet!

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
You wouldn't believe how well it fits! Even the bumper goes on with no cutting at all.

Just need to sort the radiator out as it's in the way of the charger intake :(

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
Started to map the clio today, really need to sort some kind of restrictor out, i'm sure it wont last long with 266hp @ 6000 rpm on stock internals!

M135i and the shed
Those seats are easily the finest place l have ever parked my arse.

I take it they're only available to race teams etc unless you have someone in the know?

Still ok for Saturday Paul? Did you get my email?

Chris

bodied 172 Ph1
Looking good. I was thinking of doing this to my 172, its one of those decisions.... do I get the body work buffed and repaired to cover the stone chips to look sweet again, or do I just get the whole dam thing resprayed.. White was one of the choices! Think these cars white looks great!

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
Here's a quick graph, loads more mapping to do as it's way rich at the mo:

172charged.jpg

Don't know if this has been suggested yet, but seeing as how it's white with red wheels I think you should get a 'Clio RS' (or 'RS Clio') decal running round the bottom in a 911 GT3RS stylee - same style font antd everything.

M

mini-valver

LOL! 266 bhp at under 6000 rpm? Madness. Shows what can be done when things are engineered and mapped properly :D