ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Project White PH1!

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
More Pics

P1000407.JPG

P1000408.JPG

P1000409.JPG

P1000410.JPG

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Ours was going to get done white, but last i heard its been done racing blue, not really fussed either way tbh.

F4R'd ITB'd '92 cup racer
fcuk a duck paul, that looks immense!

i've got a soft spot for stickered up cars :approve:

That looks awsome, looking forward to see the engine pics.

I think some people will be disappointed when the bonnet is popped and they realise it looks like stock bar a pipe running to the TB lol.

I didnt design the charger kit to be on show and blingtastic, if the charge pipe wasnt there, i bet 90% of people wouldnt notice the charger lol.

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
What do you think of the AST's fella?

So far so good, not had the car setup yet but the fronts are on just shy of 2 degrees and it handles really well.

Once i get the other bits done it will be seeing plenty of track action!

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
will be tidy on track :approve:

good to see the progress since i saw it in july!!

shotgun a passenger ride :D

02' PH1 172
so is this going to be the first charged 172?? its looking damn nice. is this upgrade going to be available to the public?

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
Not a Single Angelworks Sticker?

Still, looks great, can't wait to see how it performs!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
If that goes half as well as it looks, it should be bloody superb!!

Ph1
Looks awsome!

Have you spaced out the F1's? The track seems pretty wide especially at the back unless its just the angles of the photo's