ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

project scene scooby

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
??? Who said anything about getting splits for the sake of getting splits??? This is what pisses me off about cliosport, i buy replica's and i get a roasting for that (justified)....but then i buy genuine BBS's and i get peopple saying "your only getting them for the sake of it....." For f***s sake! Are you people never happy??? Its only this forum where i get this, and i really cant understand why?

Im not buying BBS's to be able to boast about having BBS's, im not buying BBS's to please anyone....im buying BBS's because ive always wanted real BBS's and i now have the funds to do so! Ive always liked the look of the RF's, and they are getting to be quite rare now.....and not as played out as most other BBS models.

Easy white chocolate..I really dont care tbh. I would say based on your other wheels and the style that you've gone for previously the new choice is mostly based on the fact there cheap and splits. Not the fact they'll look better.

If im wrong, im wrong. I dont care, you dont care. We're all happy.

More poke than viagr
Oh yeah id say its worth it, amazing wheels for the money....but its money i just dont have at the moment :( Wish i had a full time job :(

Tom, sorry for exploding lol. I agree that they're not my first choice of wheel, but i definatly prefer them to the RC's.

I tthink its something different aswell, havnt seen many of these wheels....let alone on a jap car.

More poke than viagr
Think im going to swap the scooby for this Eunos roadster :) Always wanted one, so excited! :D

249568_10150194667167016_633807015_7409941_7071006_n.jpg

ee98bd9b.jpg

220116_198095970235604_187429901302211_568076_7135970_o.jpg

240178_198095983568936_187429901302211_568077_3636144_o.jpg

More poke than viagr
Oh yeah thats the first thing id do, shortly before splitting the wheels and powdercoating centers hi power silver :)

Think its a good idea then? Ive wanted one since i had the clio so think its a good oppurtunity. Not looking to sell the scooby but think its too good an oppurtunity to pass up!

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
It just looks like a character out of the movie Cars to me.:S

But if you've always wanted one and you've finished the Subaru, go for it.

More poke than viagr
Unsure of value of scooby to be honest. I payed £1600 for it, and spent just over a grand at a quick guess. Mazda, hes looking for 2500 for it so about right i guess.....and hes gonna give me £200 aswell :)

Its only a 1.6 but this doesnt bother me at all because it should be better on fuel, and thats going to be a big issue for me getting to new uni next year. And its a proper JDM one :D Does this mean it comes with LSD? or am i thinking of another car?

More poke than viagr
Insurance is also cheaper than the scoob WINNING!!

Going to view it over weekend i think :)

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Nath of LowDailys. Not well known to most but I was mainly talking to Shaw haha.

More poke than viagr
Yeah was Nath's, then he traded it for Andy's saxo (in Fastcar next month) and im getting it from him :)

Going to view it tommorow evening :) cant wait!

Fiesta ST-3
Rip his bloody arm off! The scoob hasn't lived up to your clio at all which is pretty disappointing but you have put a cracking effort in.

You really should be forbidden from looking at wheels by the way, every time I check the thread you're after some new wheels!

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
From the looks of things on another thread the body work is far from tidy? He mentions scratches on the bonnet etc?

The arches dont look in great nick -

sideshot.jpg

Easy enough to sort though and it looks tres cool!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Rot is the big problem on them. The inner arches hold water from blocked roof drainage holes and then rot from the inside out. Usually once the outside is starting to show signs of rust its because the inside is completely rotten.

Before I parted with £2500 (flol!) for a 1990's import i'd be getting it on a ramp and looking underneath.

I wrongly assumed that because this was some sort of show car that it was a minter. Now Tom has pointed out its rusty i'd be going over it with a fine tooth comb.