ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Project Log - Ph1 Flame Red 172

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Well its passed it's MOT today :) Emissions are great, pretty much as good as they could be.

Only thing was the rear brake pads are pretty much done but £15 for a new set of mintex ones will have that sorted when I get around to fitting them

:D

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Thought I should keep this up to date although dunno how much more I'll be doing as I get house keys on Friday! :D

However I do have a new driverside headlight to go on which will clean up the front nicely. Also fitted HIDs from Donsrno1 (6k) and I'm very very happy with them, makes such a huge difference at night.

Finally got my bushes through so konis will be on the back this week and other than that its got 4 new tyres, front 2 were bald and 1 rear had a nail in the sidewall so decided just to do all 4 at the same time.

Its now on 60k and these are the latest pics of her.

IMG_2783.jpg

IMG_2789.jpg

IMG_2790.jpg

IMG_2807-1.jpg

IMG_2787.jpg

IMG_2793.jpg

IMG_2795.jpg

IMG_2797.jpg

IMG_2799.jpg

IMG_2803.jpg

IMG_2804.jpg

Cheers
John

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
Looks a little 'Capsicum Red' in a couple of those photos hehe :)

Lookin very tidy dude.

Dan

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Na :( Goes round corners really well now, not very sideways or anything :(

And thanks again for the effort and letting me take the blame for being late ;)

320d
Your lucky finding one in this condition mate, minter.

All my christmas's would come at once to get one in this condition. The only other mod i'd consider is a ph2 rear bumper, think it looks more modern.

I realy like the front end of ph1 172's.

And also i used to think flame red was a sh*t colour now its my favourite for a 172.

I used to think the same about racing blue on 182's aswell now thats my favourite.

Rb 182
Na :( Goes round corners really well now, not very sideways or anything :(

And thanks again for the effort and letting me take the blame for being late ;)

No worries mate, for both :p

Your lucky finding one in this condition mate, minter.

All my christmas's would come at once to get one in this condition. The only other mod i'd consider is a ph2 rear bumper, think it looks more modern.

I realy like the front end of ph1 172's.

And also i used to think flame red was a sh*t colour now its my favourite for a 172.

I used to think the same about racing blue on 182's aswell now thats my favourite.

We have a rear bumper in the garage for it, needs some repair work though.

Its a really nice car. Condition is great. :evil:

H22A7 Accord Type R
Eyup stranger ;) Have you sold the bus then???? Or is the current economy shafting you for the sale value???

I aint been on here for ages lol!!! I got an email saying my PM box was full, so i popped over LOL

H22A7 Accord Type R
Aye not bad man, same old pish eh lol!! I'm coming up the road with the new Mrs over the Festive season!! Same old story though, never enough hours in the day! I've still got your number though dude!

What piece of jap Engineering are you going for?? I've been treating mine lately......shames its all in boxes at work awaiting fitting lol lol!!! Ah well, nae rush!

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Cool bud, aye its always a busy time of year.

Getting a white toyota auris sr180 as a company car. 2.2 turbo diesel with 180bhp and 400nm of torque, fairly nippy!

Photo0049.jpg

Photo0050.jpg

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
400nm!!! How the hell does the box/clutch take that!! Smokiest Nurse in the East! lol