ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Project CARS TT (Weekly)

DCi
How on earth is there a 5 second difference in the top 14 players or am I missing something?
There was only about 6 times when I did my lap the other day - I bet something popular like Formula 1 at Barca is more like what you would expect

A lot of leaderboards need cleaning because there are loads where there is 1 random person who's managed to glitch a 30 second lap

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Best I can get at the moment around the 1:53 mark. Using Xbox and a game pad.

Same I'm pushing quite hard and getting 1.53.644 I did get a .314 but it must have been invalid without me realising. I could possibly see low 52 with a tune but I dunno. How the feck are you guys getting in the 40s!?

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Same I'm pushing quite hard and getting 1.53.644 I did get a .314 but it must have been invalid without me realising. I could possibly see low 52 with a tune but I dunno. How the feck are you guys getting in the 40s!?

Theres no danger I'll get into the 40s.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
1.53.471 xbox, pad. Couple of errors on that lap, think I can get into the 52's.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
1.52.931 xbox pad
1acc4d607f81d0e5c4c98c6d7e53e1b1.jpg

Two 0 Shitx
Well, with pad its a bit tricky! Plus if its faster with aids im going to use them! TC actually slows me down in some spots.

DCi
Heres my 1.48.8 lap probably not smart uploading it now but might help some of you struggling and its only a bit of fun!

On PS4 with pad, no setup, all aids.

Well I thought using the pit lane would be crossing the morally right line but if that's the way then I can defo get a lot more speed through T1 and carry the speed down to old hairpin

I reckon you could get a lot closer to the curbs on Mcleans .... i need to go faster through coppice and the essess too to catch you up.

Two 0 Shitx
Aye kind of trial and error as to whats valid and invalid, hate that about the game monza is all about hitting the kerbs in just the right spot.

Citroen DS3 DSport
I've had one hot lap on this, more of a look warm lap, and set a blistering time of 1:55. Don't all rush to congratulate me!!!! Keep trying and maybe one day you too can be as slow.

More effort required.

DCi
Not quite sure why the car did this... Must be a glitch, just flipped over the curb and got naked!

Mr1rljJ.jpg

Ps you can just make out 49:666 which is my best

Two 0 Shitx
Well.. Decided to turn traction control and stability control off, mainly after Bifcaids's GAAAAAY comment and this happened.

Still a bit more time in that aswell can't beleive how much quicker it was and felt alot better too.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Managed to get more time after changing some controller settings. Can probably get it into 1.51 with a tidy lap. This was set on xbox with a pad.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432390742.256421.jpg

Goliath I
I believe the this weeks Challenge has ended and Pearcy is the victor...

Track and Car now to be decided by him...

Well.. Decided to turn traction control and stability control off, mainly after Bifcaids's GAAAAAY comment and this happened.

Still a bit more time in that aswell can't beleive how much quicker it was and felt alot better too.

Are you on Novice difficulty? Your car is glued to the road where mine is understeering like hell.

Two 0 Shitx
Nope just the way i turn in gets rid of understeer. I'll pick a track tonight guys a shorter one this time

Two 0 Shitx
PS4..

Track will be oulton island
Cars are either formula rookie or bmw group 5 have a go and let me know what you think.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I'm out this week. Oulton on xbox has horrific slowdown. Renders it unplayable, and increases the lap time.