ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Project CARS TT (Weekly)

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
So guys this is the official Project CARS Time Trial thread.

These go from Monday 00:00 to Friday 23:59.

The winner of the weeks TT will choose the Track and Car.

Rules are as follows;
*Times must be set in TIME TRIAL mode.
*Times must be evident (picture, video or both).
*Times must be set to the winners choice of Vehicle and Track/track layout.
*Disqualification if you do NOT provide photographic evidence.
*You must state what platform you're playing on.
*You need to state what Control Scheme you're using (Streeing Wheel/Joypad).

So kids, with all the boring bit out of the way lets get down to brass tax. This weeks TT will be held at;

Donnington Park GP
Ginetta G40 Junior.

Have fun.

Fiesta ST-2 Finsport
Can't wait to get my ps4 and copy of PC. Just one thought with all this talk of frames dropping and times being effected on xbone, this could work out advantageous for PS4 users!

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
So guys this is the official Project CARS Time Trial thread.

These go from Monday 00:00 to Friday 23:59.

The winner of the weeks TT will choose the Track and Car.

Rules are as follows;
*Times must be set in TIME TRIAL mode.
*Times must be evident (picture, video or both).
*Times must be set to the winners choice of Vehicle and Track/track layout.
*Disqualification if you do NOT provide photographic evidence.
*You must state what platform you're playing on.
*You need to state what Control Scheme you're using (Streeing Wheel/Joypad).

So kids, with all the boring bit out of the way lets get down to brass tax. This weeks TT will be held at;

Oulton Park International
Ginetta G40 Junior.

Have fun.
Any reason why has to be set in time trial? Can't alter geo etc in time trial, wouldn't it be better to use free practice?

DCi
Any reason why has to be set in time trial? Can't alter geo etc in time trial, wouldn't it be better to use free practice?
If you setup the car in practice it carries over to Time Trial

It's a PITA but probably worthwhile because TT locks you onto 5.0 L of fuel

Anyway, change of track from the other thread - I just did a 1:50:045 at Donny, fucker!!!

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
If you setup the car in practice it carries over to Time Trial

It's a PITA but probably worthwhile because TT locks you onto 5.0 L of fuel

Anyway, change of track from the other thread - I just did a 1:50:045 at Donny, fucker!!!
Fair enough, adds a nice bit of pressure

DCi
Sorry guys Donnington (I've got Wednesday on my mind)
haha edit your post (or report yourself if you can't!)

SbULNgX.png

That's PC / wheel

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
I can't do better than a 1:51:9 at the moment. Plenty of time yet!

Have to say that ginetta is too slow for such a wide circuit in my opinion. Makes it challenging as you need to carry the speed I guess.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
1:50:311 is my current fastest. Will stick a pic up once I figure how lol.

No settings adjusted and on PS4 pad.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
@N0ddie you need to press Share on your Joypad, once you've done that follow the on screen instructions. You may have to share it to facebook first then save it off facebook onto your phone (in my case) then post on here. Seems a faf but works for me.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I'll get on this in a few days, setting up is easy. Surely most you guys know how set ups work in real life? Things like castor and toe angles. Toe in for stability toe out for turning. Lower castor angle for better steering higher for more stability. If the cars bouncing around a lot stiffen up. Sway bars soft at front hard at rear for better turn in but possible oversteer and vice versa for understeer.

If you go in tuning it tells you what does what in the box right next to the tuning stuff so its easy to figure out. Doing it right is another thing though a few times I've had to reset and realised I actually made the car worse but I have managed to knock over a second a lap off after a tune up in some cases.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
I did know about it but never understood it all but now i do so I'm very grateful.

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
1:52 at moment for me.

Thats with a pad on xbox. Traction and stability off, in manual. ABS on.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
How on earth is there a 5 second difference in the top 14 players or am I missing something?

Two 0 Shitx
Done a 1.48.740 think theres still half a second in it for me with a perfect lap but will leave it at that now until someone beats it.

E2AFE5F4-4FB5-4BB7-86B7-3E72D6ED4624.jpg

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Flol! Yeah its alright. If you like driving games that are a bit more serious then its a worth while purchase.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah mate Nurburgring is on there along with plenty other decent tracks like Spa and LeMans.