ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Project 172!

Some of a Clio 1.8 16v
Good lad, glad to hear you've finally got the better of it know what you mean about the noisy thing mines propper loud. Get pucs/video's up soon fella.

SQ5
well not yet lol! still a few more tweaks to do when i get it back!

Hopefully if it gets mapped in next couple of days andy will post something up ;)

williams 2
100% sorted the starting issue, carl has spent alot of time working it out lol, as well as cleaning the fuel out of his eye's! pmsl that was funny, i did help when i picked my self off the floor! :lolup:

Soon to be mapped mate, will get some footage for ya! :)

SQ5
LOL, yea it bloody stings when that happens, ask anyone that as much as slighty touched that pipe! haha!

Any info on when its being mapped?!

GDI Demo 182, Rsi Spider
had to change the fuel pressure reg... the old one would not allow less than 6bar!!!

engine sounds considerably better now, now its had a chance to run and had some clean oil etc.

SQ5
Never heard of it lol! I'm only a detour from the route to Southwold :D
How far from diss?

Just spoken to Andy, not going to have time for it this week although it will be complete ready for the rollers by end of day/week!

Going up saturday to have a look and sort out the cash! Maybe take it for a rip if I'm allowed :p

SQ5
Not much but its something! Couple of pics!

Went and saw it today, first time I've really seen it in the light out of a garage in six months lol! Forgot how much I love them!

Engine bay was nice a today looking good! Couldn't take it out, no rear brakes would of been a bit dagerous lol!

DSC00085.jpg

DSC00086.jpg

Some of a Clio 1.8 16v
Looking good, looks familiar LOL! I bet you can't wait to take it out. Keep us posted on how it all goes

SQ5
I can't wait! If all goes well with mapping it will definitely be home for the weekend :D

More goodies can be put on then!

SQ5
Well after Andy tried to RR it, it didn't want to be. It kept jumping off the rollers due to something being bent :(

Getting it back saturday to check it out and fix it!

Watch this space!!!

RB 200 Cup!
Never heard of it lol! I'm only a detour from the route to Southwold :D
How far from diss?

Just spoken to Andy, not going to have time for it this week although it will be complete ready for the rollers by end of day/week!

Going up saturday to have a look and sort out the cash! Maybe take it for a rip if I'm allowed :p

lol - um quite a few miles from Diss - bout 40 min journey.

you still coming to the meet? ;)

SQ5
Anyone think of any other parts that could be bent causing this???

I've got new wishbones, balljoints and hubs coming.

Track ends seem fine but will probably replace whole rack eventually anyway