ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Private Plates

Leon Cupra 300
I've just got a space knocked out of mine, not had any hassle for it, yet!

Don't think it's too bad tbh as i've not added them in anywhere else and that and see plenty about that are lots worse!

DSC00119.jpg

Leon Cupra 300
Anyone know if you can get them made up with a half space? At least then you can argue it has a space, albeit not big enough!

More poke than viagr
I just got one for my birthday last friday.

T666 TMS

TMS being my initials.

I know its not a shorter one but i like it, although ppl could now think its T reg lol

SLK250 CDI
Name being Tariq, closest I could get. Still on retention, not had chance to go to the office to have it changed, got the plates made up already:

SDC2698.jpg

The wife's car, her initials GAA:

SDC2693.jpg

05 182 clio.ktm duke
I've got private plates on both cars, L90 NAD on the Clio and L80 NAD on the Mercedes. Cheap at £250 each from DVLA, they are for my wifes name, Nadine, (she's called NAD by most mates). People say I should space my digits on the Clio so it says 'L 90NAD' (GONAD), but I just say B**locks.

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    355.4 KB · Views: 37
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    247 KB · Views: 49
  BMW E46 330i Touring
On my Clio:

11Oct08149.jpg

My surname. Never been pulled or had any hassle whatsoever for the size or lack of space.

Not on my Bora yet, but I'll be going German with C2-EBO in due course...

impreza sti prodrive
when i get my cup in a week or 2 i will be getting

N16CUP

& with a strategiacaly placed yellow bolt it will spell NIC CUP as my name is nic.

Last edited:
  Clio 182 BG
here´s mine

HAM stand for the town

RS for Renault Sport

179 - in germany the Clio was sold with "179" HP

gzxzhpup.png

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
Looks mint. I've thought about doing this on my 182 but thought I'd never get away with it. Do you get pulled much?

Hardly ever drive the car with the black plates.

the black plates are worth 3 points per plate, so not really worth it.

Clio 182 BG
Thank you:)

i have done a couple of laps don´t know exacly, the ring is not far away so i been there as often i can, at least once in a month:D

but i´m still learning, now with the new coilies its a new feelig:)

320d
Betty maybe? Betro lol.

I want a private plate, considered one a while back. Did photoshops but decided against it, with the help of on here too.

It was BR03TTT but it would look too ordinary. The one I realy want is 10K. Fail.

Quite partial to private plate left as bought (no italtic, funky bullsh!t) as it really finishes a car IMO! I was very lucky with mine as having a common name they usually start at £5k!

My names Tom & my last name begins with an L so apart from the pesky 8 its a good fit & it was only £250!

homeimage%20alternative%20copy.jpg

Golf R
My current one :

xDSCF3151.jpg

My surname is Balaam

Also got this one for my 21st :

DSCF2229X.jpg

R is meaningless, 16 is my birthday and GJB my initials

Also had :

DSCF0633.jpg

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
What i got on mine:

L1 ENV

Kind of looks like U ENVY....some people get it, some people think i'm called lenny

HPIM0487.gif

Now on the phase 1, middle initial is 'D' and surname is 'S'.
Was tempted by A19XDS for the mini but that would just be sad.

BMW 320 M Sport, 197
I so wish I'd bought the plate with my name on it 3 years ago. It was up for about £3k then, but now going for £12.5k!! And my initials was up for £42k! :(
seeing all these plates is making me want one now!