ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

private number plates!

I got my wife one a few years back which i thought was good. Her name is Kirsty Warren so I got her K14ST W. Only cost £250 notes and she can keep it forever

WR1 impreza
Had mine for my 18th. M12 being MR if I changed it a bit lol and TAW being my initials

Pain in the **** if your changing cars tho waiting for the DVLA to move its backside.

Attachments

• Picture109.jpg
    Picture109.jpg
    200 KB · Views: 57
  GDI 227bhp ITB`d 172 cup
How strange.... we saw that exact reg plate today at Ten Of The Best.[/quote]

thats because i was at 10 of the best cause me m8 rx7 with green rims was running did you see it? fukin rapid, nearly 600 bhp came 3rd in the rwd class! not bad considering he`s a complete privateer!!! what car was ur`s cause there were alot of rs clio in the car park. excellent day out even got abit sun burnt lol.

Last edited:
  evo VI GSR
i got Y99 MJW for my 21st last 3 r my initials i wanted w4tty but couldnt justify spending 60k on a reg plate!

GDI 227bhp ITB`d 172 cup
got me plates on 2 days b4 fcs, not the best picture of the number plate but you get the point, p.s these are the show plates! got them on velcrow 4 easy access lol :rasp:
034.gif

53 Clio's & counting
and thinking about it, the best one i have seen i r666mum on a ralliart evo 7. driven by a middle aged woman round my way.
not sure if it means evo or evil mum, but either will do!!

she lives not far from me mate,she used to work in the bank and she was well exited when i bought my old scooby lol

clio 1.2 - 51 plate
i had mine free when i bought my cup, the guy i bought it off didnt want it so he sold it with the car, reg is L33 CUP, my name aint lee but i love the cup part...

Clio Williams
if someone had the number plate T182 RSC at their disposal would there be any Turbo or Throttlebodied 182 owners who would be interested in buying it:cool:

got this with the car as the guy thought it was too much hassle to sell it private :)

Attachments

• my car2.JPG
    my car2.JPG
    194.6 KB · Views: 23
  • picture[1].JPG
    picture[1].JPG
    505.2 KB · Views: 25
got this with the car as the guy thought it was too much hassle to sell it private :)

now thats a cool numberplate!!

you had a touch there mate

i know fell on my feet really as he was getting a 230 and needed the money asap so he gave it me for 7700 inc plate and its a ff cup 182 with 22000 miles thank you lol

was looking to sell the plate but its hard to drum up interest in it

why's that mate?

im trying to get rid of one aswel (the one on my post above)

what the touching lol... well im not gay ;-)

no trying to get rid cause am getting married and missus says i need the money rather than the plate and women are of course right!!!

gutted but its sooo hard even to drum interest in a plate that spells R18TOO on a clio sport website lol

so at momnet im happy with it looking good on the car

Caterham/172/XC90/RX7
tell me about it, I don't chop and change much but this year i've changed all 4! it's cost me a fortune in retention and transfer fees! mines S14MUN took it off my 182cup and just put it on my new 172 PH1

DSCN1808.jpg

the wife's is S1 ELD been pratting about with that, S7VUN was on my caterham

GT9M5272_whatnonegatives.jpg

and thats gone now for an unregistered car and i've got my late Dads, T9 JRM

DSC_0536.jpg

which I can never sell for the sentimental value of it, i've run out of cars to put the bloody things on!

Simon

How strange.... we saw that exact reg plate today at Ten Of The Best.

thats because i was at 10 of the best cause me m8 rx7 with green rims was running did you see it? fukin rapid, nearly 600 bhp came 3rd in the rwd class! not bad considering he`s a complete privateer!!! what car was ur`s cause there were alot of rs clio in the car park. excellent day out even got abit sun burnt lol.[/QUOTE]

I was in a supercharged Focus ST170, had some fun on the way there playing with the Evo's :D

Your car looked clean, didn't notice your mates RX7 though.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
i cannot see the point in these plates. OK isuppose if you got a P1 scooby and it says P1 or somrthing, but other than that, what a waste of money...

clio 172 cup
hi,nice plate,bet you're the envy of every cup owner in the country you jammy sod:):)
how much did you pay as i see it on another website last year for about £2500.
u gotta get some piccys up mate to show us!!!!
seen another one which is c172cup think its about £4000 though

yeah my plate R18TOO came with it but now i want to save money for wedding its a b**ch to sell so looks like its staying but ur right id never buy one myself too much hassle...... when i sell it it will go with the car i suppose if someone is looking for a 182 AND they see mine with the plate R18TOO it might make it more tempting but apart from that i think ur right when u say pain in the arse

GDI 227bhp ITB`d 172 cup
i see what you mean, when you get rid of the car like r172 cup becomes invalid

you hav lost me there mate, when or should i say if i sell me car the number plate will either go with it or sell it on its own!!

"seen another one which is c172cup think its about £4000 though"

mine didn`t cost anywhere near that, not even a quarter of that!!:rasp:

Clio 197 F1
Just waiting for my V5 from dealer and then to send off to Swansea before putting my private plate on.

It's taking a while.

I thought about changin my name to BT07KVS....................