ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

private number plates!

GDI 227bhp ITB`d 172 cup
hi all, just wondering if many people have brought private plates for there rs clio`s?? if so what r they? cause i brought 1 for my 172 cup last night of ebay `R172 CUP` ;) not bad i didn`t fink!!:evil:

GDI 227bhp ITB`d 172 cup
only won the bid last night so it`ll b about a week til it`ll b on me cup :dapprove:. ain`t sayin how much cause if i EVER sell it you lot wil know what i payed 4 it!!:evil: how much wud you hav payed 4 it?

al

ST on the way...
Nice plate :D

I've got one but it's not on an RS :)

0123.jpg

Trophy #267
hmm im sure ive seen r172 cup near me b4, was a few years ago and not seen the car for a while as was always parked up at sum1's house.
I'd reckon that would go for ~ 500-800 ish ?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
There's a few good plates. A172 CUP was up for sale a while back!

I prefer personal plates than gimics like the above. Initals etc!

lift number 1 @ btm
and thinking about it, the best one i have seen i r666mum on a ralliart evo 7. driven by a middle aged woman round my way.
not sure if it means evo or evil mum, but either will do!!

BMW M135i
They always seemed like a bit of a waste of money to me personally, some do look good but I can't really see the point with the premuim they demand. Would rather spend the money on some other mod imo.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
nice cat.

i've got V12 PEP on my car, pep is a nickname, and the V12 bit my dad got as a joke because i love his v12 jag!

got it for my 18th, love it and hate it at the same time!

Mine was a present from my wife and son for my birthday, so is personal to me and not the car, meaning I'll keep it when the car goes. Couldn't find a plate to cover my name and a lot of people use my initials PJ so thought this fitted well. 'N' has no significance.

Picture040-2.gif

hi all, just wondering if many people have brought private plates for there rs clio`s?? if so what r they? cause i brought 1 for my 172 cup last night of ebay `R172 CUP` ;) not bad i didn`t fink!!:evil:

i saw that on ebay , nice 1 buddy

dont laugh at the fact that i stuck paper over my plate, but i wanted to see what it would look like before i went ahead and bought it :eek:

i am very tempted to buy it this month, my name is Ben L :

Photo-0061.jpg

opinions?

Hyundai i40
theres A172MAN over here and C110 MAN aswell

had F820 MAN on an XR2 (ford man) and transferred it through a few cars but cba with doing it to the clio

How strange.... we saw that exact reg plate today at Ten Of The Best.

J03

MX5 1.8
whats point.. jus get something with your name or initials sooner or later that cars going to be replaced by something for powerful