ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

price for 182 tyres

Yep there expensive £107 sounds a good price I dont think any cheaper suppliers will be able to get hold of any for a bit.

Might be worth having a look for normal sized tyres ie not stiffened walls, not sure how much you would loose but you got to put it in context with the price.

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer

There is only 1 tyre for the 182

Pilot exalto 2, the cup option has the same tyre as the normal 182, it a reno blag that there are others tyres with stiffer tyrewalls.

Quote: Originally posted by EVOgone on 18 June 2004

Pilot exalto 2, the cup option has the same tyre as the normal 182, it a reno blag that there are others tyres with stiffer tyrewalls.
I dont think this is true - there is a big thread discussing the issue...

dk

911 GTS Cab

on what information have you based this comment?

Quote: Originally posted by hardsoulwax on 18 June 2004

I dont think this is true - there is a big thread discussing the issue...
There is no evidence so show they are actually different. Well none yet.

172, Tiguan

The cup was meant to have different tyres from the standard 172, but i think that was absolute crap as well.

Clio v6

So the 172Cup has the same tyres as a 172 and the 182Cup has different tyres to both the 172 and the 172Cup?

Can you put the 182Cup tyres on the 172 and 172Cup?

172, Tiguan

A tyre is a tyre, unless of course its a run flat tyre. But theyre total rubbish anyway.

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by jon_r on 18 June 2004

A tyre is a tyre, unless of course its a run flat tyre. But theyre total rubbish anyway.
Well said Jon. :D

Ill always go for an expensive tyre, but thats just me. I dont really care if there is a nats difference between what comes on the the 182 with and without Cup pack. They are good tyres either way.

Quote: Originally posted by jon_r on 18 June 2004

There is a world of difference between tyres...In every area, grip, wet handling, noise, durablilty...

3 Series xdrive

The tyre is your only point of contact with the road......

think about that when your hitting 140mph!!!!!!

Still fancy a cheap kwick fit job???