ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Powerflow

Hi anybody got pics of a powerflow exhaust on their clio as i was thinking of getting one cut into the bumper and what do they sound like??

1.8 Civic EX
not the easiest to answer that one mate as Powerflow is all custom work, you can tell them what you want it to sound/look like so they will all sound/look different to certain extent...

Chocolate Bar™
depends on your dealer. However a good one will make the exhaust to how you want it to sound, by using different silencers etc. Go in and have a word with your local. I know mines top notch

renault clio 16v sport
i got mine done at powerflow at leek he did a cracking job and it sounds superb
try get a pic on some time this week

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
Yup depends which franchise you go to, some are good some are s**t.

Place I took mine to did a cracking job, maybe as Powerflow head office was only round the corner :p

£200 for a cat back stainless stealth system (you don't want nsaty bumper cut outs) :)

J

jbaddeley

I've got one in the garage you can have for peanuts. It was difficult to get off. If you want it, collect it and see if its any use. Then you can pay me an agreed amount once you're satisfied. Sitting there doing nothing at the moment. It was too loud for me. I replaced it with a Yozza Ragnotti.

Chocolate Bar™
i got mine done at powerflow at leek he did a cracking job and it sounds superb
try get a pic on some time this week

yeah thats the guy i'm talking bout, silver systems in leek.

Top lad is chris

Get yourself to the stoke meet btw ;)

FF Blackgold 182
Powerflow MMMmmmmm POWERBOLLOX more like!!!!
dont waste your time and cash buy a proper exhaust :nono:

well thats constructive, would u like to expand?

Don't think he's going to Middo, as he's made that pointless comment and then p*ssed off. I always think that things like exhausts are all down to personal preference really. Heard some people rave about certain systems that other people slate. Let's face it, ur never gonna please everyone.

agreed animal, but i was warned off powerflow as i was told they cant do quiet systems, so i contacted pro speed and i must say i am very happy as i can do 80 on the m way and not here it or i can give it some and it has a nice note to it.

Chocolate Bar™
as with all these exhaust places etc its completely and utterly down the dealer. if my local place could tig weld then he'd be the first place i go for my next exhaust, but as hes still learning and isnt willing to have a bash then it'll probably be a YS one.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
I had a powerflow stealth on my old 172 , couldn't fault the exhaust or the guys who fitted it .

Clio T 314hp c43 AMG
well thats constructive, would u like to expand?

Don't think he's going to Middo, as he's made that pointless comment and then p*ssed off. I always think that things like exhausts are all down to personal preference really. Heard some people rave about certain systems that other people slate. Let's face it, ur never gonna please everyone.

It was not a pointless comment at all, and sorry for pi$$ing off after making such a comment but i have other things to do, other than sit infront of a computer all evening.

I just wish i had the picture's to show you all, a very poorly constructed system, to loud and a hole in my boot!

The welding was pigeon $hit, the quality of the pipework/silencers was very poor, it cost me £220 which i though was great until i looked at it my self, the idiot that made it also decided to make his own bracket by welding one to my but floor, so after 200 miles or so ripped my boot floor open like a tin can.

After being fobbed off by both powerflow themselves and the dealer that made it i gave up and bought a magnex "now happy" :D

it only would have cost me another £80 to buy a magnex in the first place

Name and shame???
not a problem!!!

MOTOR-TEC BIRMINGHAM
ASK FOR PETE (TW@T)
0121 359 0000

:cool:

Chocolate Bar™
^ fair dos... at least you've expanded on your point now ;)

as i said depends on the dealer as the thread has proved, so everyone avoid that one^ lol