ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

powerflow exhausts

BG 182 FF
anyone had put on a 182? mine is getting done tomorrow in darlington

any one got any stories good or bad

BMW F21 125d
Had one on my old Pug 306 XSI

It really does depend where you have it done, as people just trade under the name. For eg, local to me is Crewe, but the work there is shoddy at best, so I had mine done at Stafford which I had to wait 8 weeks to get booked in.

Oh, just taken delivery of a Scorpion RS192 for my 182.

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
The one on our track car is rubbish,

Id have paid the extra cash and gone to AAS in newcastle.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
As said above really, its luck of a draw if the place your going to is any good or not, there is one near me that is awful but 30 miles or so away there is an ok place.

They are normally quite loud whatever the case though!

I had one on my old 1.2...defo makes a differqnce where you get it done.
If I had to choose again I would still go with the powerflow...

Clio RS 200 cup chassis
got my mini cooper s done a while ago. The sound was nice but loud and after a couple of hours on the motorway you head is done in

Iceburg 172FF
Ive had one for a few years on my 172, got it done at burnley which has an excellent reputation. Its loud but thats what I asked for. Good enough for me.

Trophy Turbo :)
the bends will be like a bosal one from a 1.2 corsa... pressed, which will lower the boar of the exhaust, and will loose power, unless they now use buy in bends, but the last one i saw wasnt the best. Ive always used AAS as there exhaust are TRUE and use proper bending machines gives a perfect flowing exhaust with no KINKS.

there is another company down in Darlington, i saw one of there systems a few months back and i started to laugh, it really wasnt very good.

Each to there own.

My mate had one put on his pug 106 gti years ago, god knows what it was but it was stupidly loud. Build wise it was ok & it fitted nice, but i've heard of folk with sh*t build quality ones (pipes rusting up after a year)

Trophy Turbo :)
not had dealings with darlo, have newcastle tho, when mine blew, they clogged paste on it. lasted a few days then blew again, thats how i found AAS

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
AAS is really the only place to go in the north east, yeah it may be 50quid more but its worth it.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
id avoid them like the plague, yes some dealers are better than otheres but the pipework and boxes they use to start with are terrible.

my mate got one on his 172 at motorsport world and the exhaust its self was solid and well made but the tailpipe had gone brown with rust after about 5/6 months.

terrible systems!

motorsport world used to make brilliant exhausts when they used Zaust stuff but then they went powerflow and a year later they no longer make custom exhausts....

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
I paid 500 quid for my 182 custom system mine, is a cat back single backbox (mounted on custom brackets (AAS made these)), 3.5 inch slash cut. :D i got discount cos 3 of us went together.

Myself, my brother and hutchie.

Last edited:
  Mk2 1.2 Campus
I paid 500 quid for my 182 custom system mine, is a cat back single backbox (mounted on custom brackets (AAS made these)), 3.5 inch slash cut. :D i got discount cos 3 of us went together.

Myself, my brother and hutchie.

Thanks. Got an email back from them and AAS quoted £480 for a decat and cat back system, seems very reasonable to me

BG 182 FF
20082009607.gif

the tailpipes are slash cut too i realy like it

20082009608.gif