ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poll: Which badge/s on 1*2

Which badge/s on 1*2

• Standard Renault sport and clio badges

• 197 Renault sport badge and clio

• RS 200 badge

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Only one badge imo...

ec7627097f3aba423a4cf611e14539fc.jpg

1d046c7b88da9fdf2bf898577195c17c.jpg

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
What about the other option? Retain the Clio badge but leave the other side clean?

Personally I'm with Gally, it's so well-suited to the 1*2 in my opinion.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
As above. Sadly the Ph.1 one is now available in Halfords to stick on your Vauxhall Zafira or your Ford Mondeo, which kind of ruins it a bit.

The other day I was held up by a Hyundai with a 1*2 'sport' badge on the back... It must've been in limp mode because it wasn't sporty at all.

I voted 197 style badge as a ford badge would look stupid.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
The 197 badge looks a bit dated to me, i'm after a 200 badge if i can find one reasonably cheap instead of £30 or so.

RB Clio 182
How far apart are these holes?

I might be tempted with a different badge to cover them up.

I'm not sure mate, someone that's removed the badge could give you a rough idea, or someone that has put the 200 badge over to cover the holes up, they probably remember which letters covered the holes then go measure for you..

318i e46, 323ti e36
How far apart are these holes?

I might be tempted with a different badge to cover them up.
When I debased mine the holes were about no more than 60mm apart I don't think although it was a while ago. For the record it's all about no badges at all