ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Polished the track car

M.C..

ClioSport Club Member
After changing the brake fluid on Friday from the Rockingham trackday just over a week ago so it is ready for Donington at the weekend I decided to give the track car a machine polish today as there were some fine scratches from using the cover when it is in the garage.
I used Meguiars 205 and 105 for the deeper ones then a coat of Dodo Juice wax.
The headlights had been bugging me for a while so I also sorted those out, it is not the best job but 100 times better than before.

Some would say I am mad doing this to a track car but it is nice to get good comments from people at trackdays.

headlights before
IMG_2271_zpsyxqwd5ps.jpg

IMG_2273_zpsygvglyjf.jpg

headlights after
IMG_2272_zpszmcjsgj6.jpg

IMG_2275_zpsfluag9gi.jpg

IMG_2276_zpswsjnnqgg.jpg

IMG_2277_zpsnfw5o9cy.jpg

IMG_2278_zpsonpj3chu.jpg

IMG_2285_zps3qh80niq.jpg

IMG_2280_zps79jyv4sy.jpg

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Looks great Mark.

How comes you've still got your AC? Thought about removing it for weight loss or keeping it for when you drive to and from places in hot days?

M.C..

ClioSport Club Member
Looks great Mark.

How comes you've still got your AC? Thought about removing it for weight loss or keeping it for when you drive to and from places in hot days?

Cheers Mark
I already have a kit to remove it but going to get an aluminium rad and change that at the same time, dont really need a/c with the roof vent except if you are sitting in traffic.
It will not be done now until after Oulton in August just don't have the time.