ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Polish

What do you think i should go for wax wise as im filling in the order form now. Its for a pearl black 172 so shall i go for: Gold class clear coat Liquid wax or P21S Concours Look Carnauba Wax??

I am buying:

Vanilla Moose Wax Hand Glaze,

EX-P Pure Sealant,

and either of the above

106 GTi

P21s or clearkote Carnuba Moose Wax, depending on your cars colour.

Gold glass wax has cleaners and will remove products below.

So if i use the below products in the following order i should get an excellent finish??

NXT Car wash

Clay Bar

Vanilla Moose Wax Hand Glaze

EX-P Pure Sealant

Clearkote Carnuba Moose Wax

106 GTi

In the order you have them. For best results do 2 costa of ex-p and then a coat of Carnuba Moose 24 hours later.

Ok thanks for the advice mate.

Any idea what this means??

"Carnauba Moose Wax is so rich normal application is only ½-1 once per full size vehicle"

106 GTi

Its quite thick, a little blob on the pad goes along way and spreads well. Basically blurb to say you dont use much per car.

106 GTi

Yeah Alex does Cliosprt discount dont forget to ask.

EX-p just apply it to a panel at a time and remove or to the whole car and remove. A few people say the depth is better if you leave it on 30 mins or so, not noticed myself. Yeah just apply like another polish or wax..in straight lines is best.

Ok, so just note on the order form that i use cliosport?? I dont know what to make the check out to because it says on the site that if you spend over £50 which i am doing, you get a 5% discount. Then if i get another discount for Cliosport .... i think i will have to ring him before i send the cheque off.

106 GTi

I would drop Alex a call or an email before ordering. I always do this get a price and then make the cheque out.

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90

Ive got a question about machine washing all my towels / mitts and pads. Is it safe to wash everything together , im worried that all the wax thats embedded in the meguiars foam pads might make the drying towels waxy. Also what temp should i use and should and should i be using any washing powder ?

106 GTi

I machine wash MFs on there own on a low heat, with liquid deteregent, no fabric softener.

Wash the pads in the sink by hand with fairy liquid, cuts through the wax a treat.

Quote: Originally posted by brazo on 23 January 2005

What do you use the zmol towel copvered sponges for 182blue as I ahve some of these as yet unused?
i use them for applying cleaners/glazes /sealants etc (not wax tho)