ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Plymouth PFC photo shoot end of november,who's interested?

Good shout, I drove that the other day but torpoint to route 38, I know a lot of the plymouth boys do or did timed runs on it.

182 Cup
I'm getting confused now....so pfc don't want anything to do with it now and this is now just a drive meet?????

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
I'm getting confused now....so pfc don't want anything to do with it now and this is now just a drive meet?????

No basically someone who had contracts with PFC asked if we could set up a meet for a shoot and put it in PFC, they have now stopped talking to me so I am gonna sort putting into PFC but we have to take our own pictures (which is easy enough)

The meet has gone from a simple meet at some photo places and take photos, to a drive and stop off for photos :)

LOL at this. Terri from PFC text me today asking what's going on. She's more than happy to come along to do photos etc.

Does the Hoe not have a million speed bumps? I know my 197 is currently set at 4wd height but wonderd if people had lowered cars and might get anoyed?

Yay Route 38 is on there.

We could do Plymouth to torpoint on the ferry - hopefully time it right and get a full line of clios? Get photos from upstairs? Would either look cool or utter tosh. Can low cars get on the ferry? Good blast up to route 38 then?

LY 172
Yeah the ferry isn't to bad for the lowered :p
Callum can you tell me what the tide will be like at the time please? I struggle at low tide.

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
its the exit just before the bridge on the A38 where you can see the ski slope from (end of the 3 lane section).

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
PL3 6RL.

Don't know if I'll be coming, alternator's fcuked at the moment so either I go and sound like I'm supercharged or I try and get it fixed and go bankrupt.

PB Clio 172
just read all this and it sound like a bit of a mess lol

can someone confirm the date please so I know if I can make this

PFC or not who cares. I don't go to Exeter meets expecting to meet the pope!

Arctic 182
yeah is there a jetwash nearby? as i will wash before i leave but no doubt will need a quick hose down at least by the time i get there!

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
anyone coming from truro, falmouth, helston way wana meet up before heading to plymouth?

Is it worth opening a new thread with final details and a name list? just wondered if people may not look in as often as others?

Also is a group pm possible?

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Is it worth opening a new thread with final details and a name list? just wondered if people may not look in as often as others?

Also is a group pm possible?

I'm gonna get onto it tonight when I get onto my own PC prob about 8ish :)

Arctic 182
And when you do it could you put locations of people please as it'd be nice to travel down with someone local?