ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Plymouth PFC photo shoot end of november,who's interested?

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Hopefully getting a photo shoot sorted for PFC mag at the end of November (potentially Sunday the 25th) would people want to get in on this?

If so get your name below so we can see how many want to take part :)

Thanks again, Dan

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
1. Shifty.
2. Jcs

is this via skittles on here? as she did a write up for one of our meets before so is a good contact

no this is via a contact the old area rep marinemackay sent to me the other week, but i shall look up this skittles as more help is always good :)

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Thought you might be in.

I don't know if my car's worth snapping, probably not, but I'd love to come along and see a pro shoot.

EVERYONE is welcome, plus if it got into PFC then im sure it would be a copy you kept for a while because it did :)

SJM'd197'dBTM'd 182
Yup I'd be up for it.
Car will need a good clean before hand!

1. Shifty.
2. Jcs
3. Ranger

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Great stuff guys with the numbers :) also as its is PFC is anyone on any of the other French car forums?

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
I would potentialy like to come.

1.shifty
2.jcs
3.ranger
4.oli
5.dan (carbon maniac)
6. ChrisThomas
7 The Fatty (potential, will know for certain closer to date)

For some reason when I first saw this thread I disregared it as I thought it was to do with plymouth FC (PFC)! I was like 'why would you want to arrange a photoshoot for people to snap plymouth FC'? lol.

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
Sorry Aaron, not sure what happend there!

1.shifty
2.jcs
3.ranger
4.oli
5.dan (carbon maniac)
6. ChrisThomas
7. Aaron
8. The Fatty (potential, will know for certain closer to date)

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
the date may need to be knocked back a weekend to the the 1st weekend in December is that ok for people?

Arctic 182
1.shifty
2.jcs
3.ranger
4.oli
5.dan (carbon maniac)
6. ChrisThomas
7. Aaron
8. The Fatty (potential, will know for certain closer to date)
9. Baize

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
I'm just waiting on a reply for the location, should get one back soon.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Yep any suggestions for undercover locations fire them through as I can alway pass them on as I have been asked for ideas on undercover locations.