ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PLEASE HELP. It's getting worse

RS4 480hp,STI 420hp,ELISE
This happened

3 weeks ago the orange light at the right bottom of the dash came on.
I thought it was because I have a Milltek without cat.

A week ago a new problem occured. It happened 4 times since then. When I'm driving, the engine falls out. Dangerous!

The car is not driving as normal. Sometimes the rpm meter is going up to 1500 rpm and back to normal and again up to 1500 rpm or 1250 or whatever.

I think all this is hanging together, but please can someone tell me more about this. It's getting dangerous and I can't go to a dealer for 4 days, because we have hollidays in Belgium.

THANK YOU

RS4 480hp,STI 420hp,ELISE
Today I could feel it was going to stop. The engine reacted as it does in the morning for the first 30 seconds. Than it stopped

Corsa C 1.8 SRi 16v
could be an issue with the timing..... it sounds like when your turning it off, then engine chugs over....??

RARE Unmolested Corsa sxi
This happened

3 weeks ago the orange light at the right bottom of the dash came on.
I thought it was because I have a Milltek without cat.

A week ago a new problem occured. It happened 4 times since then. When I'm driving, the engine falls out. Dangerous!

The car is not driving as normal. Sometimes the rpm meter is going up to 1500 rpm and back to normal and again up to 1500 rpm or 1250 or whatever.

I think all this is hanging together, but please can someone tell me more about this. It's getting dangerous and I can't go to a dealer for 4 days, because we have hollidays in Belgium.

THANK YOU

theres never a good time for that to happen.