ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Plans For Your Clios

Has anyone got any furture Plans for there Clios Eg, Bodykits, Engine Tunning?

Just Purchased some M3 Mirrors for mine but for the Extieror that is About it!

Stereo is quite good tho?;)

yep

engine - more boost, water injection, more alloy bits

styling - alloys turned black, somekind of lightweight bonnet im thinking carbon

interior - bucket seats, rear seats removed, maybee some ICE

I think ill finish once i have my exhaust, wheels and springs/dampers on. Then im saving up for a new car, an MR2. Originally i was going to turn it into Cup rep but im not going to waste my money!

-Rob

Engine - Transplant maybe a 1.8 16v

Stlying - Bigger, shinier Alloys, new rear bumper (long story), tints

Interior - Door cards done, everything colour coded and big install

well i have this morning bought some creme leather interior, i then want:

half chrome rollcage, chrome gearknob handbrake etc (all in chrome) then creme leather on all the gaiters and hopefully roof etc, i want grey carpet refitted, (all the back stripped out) so can have 15" kicker in the back with mirror underneath the box, amp mounted in the back etc. ummmm i think thats it apart from a telly and dvd player eventually.

as for the engine i want a GTT lump in there cos i really want a dump valve mmmm nice!!

outsides all done apart from that!

vix ;)

Quote: Originally posted by powelly on 07 August 2003

half chrome rollcage, chrome gearknob handbrake etc (all in chrome) then creme leather on all the gaiters and hopefully roof etc, i want grey carpet refitted, (all the back stripped out) so can have 15" kicker in the back with mirror underneath the box, amp mounted in the back etc. ummmm i think thats it apart from a telly and dvd player eventually.

as for the engine i want a GTT lump in there cos i really want a dump valve mmmm nice!!

vix ;)
cream isnt that hard to spell!

-Rob

easy there Alex the car will feckin fly with a V6 in there!! would be funny tho!

is that why you stripped the back out?! lol

mine seems to be comin together slowly! engines a long way off tho just want the car to look good at the moment!

vix ;)

Quote: Originally posted by RobFenn on 07 August 2003

Quote: Originally posted by powelly on 07 August 2003

vix ;)
cream isnt that hard to spell!

-Rob

you that bored Rob you check everyones English feck off!!

vix

no i dont im startin on the inside!! but its better than runnin around in a sh*tter!! id rather have ppl stop and look at my car

will you lot leave me alone im goin now you lot are horrible :cry:

vix

I like the pics, Very nice Old stlye clio.... I dont normaly that shape but Your is well Nice, The Engine aint Bad ever?

Anyone else with Pice of there Clios

mines under Powellys RT pics somewhere in clio discussion from a while back

if you wanna look more done to it now tho!

vix :)

hmmm sounds interestin!

still prefer the recirculatin dump valve!!

Matt you goin to Donny mate aint spoken to you for ages!!

vix ;)

TT 225

Plans for my clio include fixing it each time it breaks (lol). Not gonna do anything to it except drive it - and save up for a better car. Not sure what yet - although Jap is good.... skyline R32 maybe :)

Plans for my clio...

1 - Finished off my boot build last night,

2 - Back to my old skool clusters cos some f**kwit drove into my car,

3 - Buying some Corbeau Forza Sport buckets on sunday,

4 - Hopefully getting the car lowered on wednesday,

5 - Buying subframes for Buckets and getting em fitted soon after the subframes arrive :)

6 - When ive earned a bit more money, a nice shiny backbox (quiet one if i can get hold of one)

A slow one :-(

1) 17s with in the next week when Egg card arrives

2) Devil exhaust fitted when it eventually arrives

3) Get some sort of SPL install

4) Bodyshop, going for a real smooth street sleeper look, 172 front end, smooth the rear end, some sort of side skirts, de-locking etc etc

5) start saving for my 172 and a 1.4 GT conversion!

Golf 1.4 TSI

Thinking about gold speedlines on my 172, its monaco blue so not sure what it will look like.

Im gonna wait for another few months for engine mods, hopefully be a better range of performance goodies then

gonna change ma alloys then change ma backbox for a nu system wiv a de-cat then get a bodykit soon and hopeing to get some subs in aswell jus got to save the £

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

Just been offered a comedy trade in value of £450 for mine so I may as well burn the f**ker and claim on the insurance...