ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Plans for my clio. Suggestions ?

MK3, 1.2. 16V
Okay so I have a white 2001 clio, facelift model! Have some cheap things already on it, beesting aeriel, chrome liscence plate surrounds, custom red mats & some plastic red and black wheel trims but i've got a few ideas on how to make it look better and spend a bit more cash and time on doing so. I'm thinking about spraying my black plastics, grille etc.. red (maybe the wing mirrors white) possibly a window tint, red and grey seat covers, set of white and red alloys when I can afford them lol! I've also got a new set of headlights that I cant manage to fit, Cant find the two 10mm bolts under the wheel arch, but i'm sure ill get it eventually.

Any of that sound good ? Or any suggestions ? Just wanna make it look more eye catching and cool! I'm asking the professionals! lol

MK3, 1.2. 16V
Sound like a bit too much ? lol! Fair enough. This is why I'm here, last thing I want is to be driving about with people thinking look at this muppet :p

Phase 1 172, boxster
imo none of what you suggested, :) sorry bud but just save money towards an rs

in years to come you will wish you would have but i understand the temptation to