ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Plague inc.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Finally completed bacteria on normal. I really am rubbish at this game. On to the next level then :)

Mini Cooper S sport
I nearly managed nano-virus but killed everyone too quickly before Greenland got infected. Just need to spread it a bit faster then I reckon I'll nail nano-virus.

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
So on the harder levels do you have to start killing before you get everyone infected?

Mini Cooper S sport
NO. Wait until everyone is infected. Nano virus is different because it's a lab breakout so they start a cure straight away. Therefore you have to spread it to everyone as fast as you can as well as make it drug-resistant - and then make it lethal as fast as possible before they cure it.

I've nearly managed it.

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I just struggle to get the DNA points to upgrade stuff. :(

CBR1000RR Fireblade
NO. Wait until everyone is infected. Nano virus is different because it's a lab breakout so they start a cure straight away. Therefore you have to spread it to everyone as fast as you can as well as make it drug-resistant - and then make it lethal as fast as possible before they cure it.

I've nearly managed it.

That's the hardest level IMO, it took me ages to do.

E46 320D Tourer!
Managed nano-virus first time just now. Didn't think I'd survive. Have completed all the levels on normal, on to brutal. Just stick with the advice above and you won't go at wrong.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
What's the aim? Kill the world before a cure? I just done that with bacteria and it wouldn't let me do the next level.

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
What's the aim? Kill the world before a cure? I just done that with bacteria and it wouldn't let me do the next level.

You need to be on the normal difficulty. That way you unlock the next level. Sorry mate. But your gonna have to do bacteria again.

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Im stuck on virus on normal! (noob I know)
What country do you start with? I find I'm spending all the DNA points devolving the symptoms rather than everything else :(

Help would be appreciated.

Just got this game No idea what im doing :p bar making a super strain of virus and wiping out the world. I did wipe out the world (624 Days it took) 35% cure researched and It never unlocked any more of the other types of viruses lol :( Awwww

I started in Algeria spread rather quickly lol

E46 320D Tourer!
You need to infect the whole world first, then up the virus to deadly to kill everyone before the cure is found. If there is even one person left its a fail!

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Its so hard though. I run out of DNA points to devolve the symptoms.

White APE
I struggled with virus for ages as I was constantly running out of DNA points due to constantly devolving its mutations. I tried changing tactics and just went all out spreading it like mad rapidly and then ramped up the lethality before they could cure.

SQ5
Upgrade all three special abilities that come with bio weapon and you'll get the Armageddon Ability which kills about 350,000,000 in a day!

Mini Cooper S sport
I did that, but as soon as people start dying, they speed up their cure rate. I need to get everyone infected faster and devolve the other symptoms..

I will nail this :evil:

Mini Cooper S sport
Don't let the disease evolve until everyone is infected. Once you get the message that there are no healthy people left on the planet, make it as lethal as possible - get organ failure if you can.