ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Plague inc.

Mini Cooper S sport
Seeing as people are moaning about the apps thread being clogged up with plague talk, I've started a thread.

I nailed fungus eventually - just have to let it spread and not mutate at all. Wait til the whole world's infected and save your DNA points, then ramp up the symptoms to be as fatal as possible.

Now I'm onto parasite!

FF 182
I have only just discovered this app... It's so addictive.
I think I have issues, playing Plague Inc. whilst on cliosport.... Has my life really come to this??

Mini Cooper S sport
Make sure you don't let it evolve at all until every single person is infected - when it mutates symptoms, devolve them. Then ramp up the symptoms (try to get organ failure) right at the end so it kills everyone quickly. You'll need to save about 60 DNA points.

It takes ages for everyone to get infected too - use air and water, and make it resistant to heat, cold and drugs. Don't use too many spores at first.

SQ5
Exactly how I've done it loads, started in new Zealand and had 40 DNA before I'd had 100 infected!

I'll try again later

I can't seem to unlock anything even though I've played it several times through (winning) but still says I need to complete it?! Very addictive though...when I explained it to the gf I got a weird look though, guess you got to play it to be drawn in!

CBR1000RR Fireblade
I've done all types of disease on casual and normal. I've just done bacteria on brutal, I haven't tried the others on brutal yet.

Mini Cooper S sport
Exactly how I've done it loads, started in new Zealand and had 40 DNA before I'd had 100 infected!

I'll try again later

Try starting in Iceland. Worked for me.

Any tips on Parasite? I wiped out the planet and it told me I had killed all the hosts, so I'm not sure what to do!

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Argentina is a good place to start. Struggles with bacteria but flew through virus, fungus and parasite. Started parasite in the uk.

in 2 days I've destroyed the world so many times!
Only got the bio-weapon in brutal to do. Really struggling with it, and getting annoyed as the app keeps crashing!!!

SQ5
Try starting in Iceland. Worked for me.

Any tips on Parasite? I wiped out the planet and it told me I had killed all the hosts, so I'm not sure what to do!

Done fungus same as had been and worked =\

Parasite I done first go same way

Mini Cooper S sport
^ what? Sorry but you've made no sense.

I'm really stuck on parasite. I've killed everyone twice and it just says I've killed all the hosts!

So now I've infected everyone on the planet and I haven't let the symptoms evolve - and nothing's happened. WTF are you supposed to do?

Clio 172
You're killing everyone off before it can effect everyone on a continent/country I suspect.

Wait till you see the message "the last healthy person has been infected" before giving it your all! Obviously start killing them off, but don't get the "lethality" bar all thr way up untill everyone, or nearly everyone is infected

Mini Cooper S sport
No, last time I waited until the last country was infected before ramping it up to be lethal - and when everyone had died it told me I'd lost because I'd killed all the hosts. So I don't know what to do to pass the level!

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
No, last time I waited until the last country was infected before ramping it up to be lethal - and when everyone had died it told me I'd lost because I'd killed all the hosts. So I don't know what to do to pass the level!

Wait a bit longer before going lethal

SQ5
^ what? Sorry but you've made no sense.

I'm really stuck on parasite. I've killed everyone twice and it just says I've killed all the hosts!

So now I've infected everyone on the planet and I haven't let the symptoms evolve - and nothing's happened. WTF are you supposed to do?

Sorry, I just did it the same as fungus, waited till everyone was infected and then total organ failure and insomnia. Seems to be the way to do them all!

Mini Cooper S sport
You're killing everyone off before it can effect everyone on a continent/country I suspect.

Wait till you see the message "the last healthy person has been infected" before giving it your all! Obviously start killing them off, but don't get the "lethality" bar all thr way up untill everyone, or nearly everyone is infected

Wait a bit longer before going lethal

Sorry, I just did it the same as fungus, waited till everyone was infected and then total organ failure and insomnia. Seems to be the way to do them all!

Right OK - cheers guys- I'll have another go. I have to keep charging my phone, it kills the battery as well as the earth's population!

CBR1000RR Fireblade
The key to this game is to devolve the virus and keep it non lethal until everyone is infected, then evolve as many lethal symptoms as you can killing everyone as quickly as you can.

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
The key to this game is to devolve the virus and keep it non lethal until everyone is infected, then evolve as many lethal symptoms as you can killing everyone as quickly as you can.
I just let it evolve and spread it like a hookers legs on a weekend but not let it get to the middle of the DNA sequence thing. Then when everyone is infected evolve the middle. Gets rid of everyone in a minute or so :)

Mini Cooper S sport

Did it, finally! Had 140 DNA points when the last person was infected and then wiped out the entire planet with Bumworm.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I'm getting the hang of it now. After reading this thread ;) cheers guys

SQ5
568566ba-635f-3be1.jpg

f**k you Greenland and Canada :( on Bio

SQ5
The worked for me straight away;

I figured it out, the trick is to keep the lethality of the bio weapon all the way down. As soon as it starts killing people, they start working on a cure. The other big secret is you have to max out the three special abilities, which will then give you 'Armageddon.'

1. Start in a rich county. The goal is to spread the disease and not necessarily infect a lot of people. By starting in a rich country, their meds will keep it from coming too infectious too quick which will cause it to get noticed. As far as I know, this is a necessary step.

2. Keep it non lethal! You will have to constantly check the disease graph and make sure it doesn't become more lethal. Start with Gene Compression and then the deactivate genes. The purple line (lethality) should stay below the yellow line (severity line).

3. Transmit the disease. First step is to use the boat or airplane transmit, either way.

4. Keep up with the lethality! Bottom line, if they notice your bio weapon and begin work on a cure before everyone is infected, you lose. If the symptoms evolve, devolve them ASAP.

5. Infect the world. You will have to use every form of transmission (rat, mosquito, livestock, blood, bird, boat, and plane). I reccommend doubling the bird option. You will also have to upgrade the heat resistance and you may have to double the Blood option as well.

6. Destroy the world! If you infected 100% of the people without getting noticed, you win! Simply max out the Special Abilities and trigger the 'Armageddon' ability. If you don't have enough money at this point, then you can devolve some of your transmission abilities.

The death toll will rise way faster than the cure. If for any reason work is started on the cure before everyone is infected, you just have to try again.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
That worked perfectly, started in England and it spread so so fast, I managed to keep the deaths at 7964 until 100% infection then armageddon absolutely mullers everyone. Mental how quick it kills.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I'm going to try that at lunch break. Im still stuck on bacteria. It's hard man :(

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Got stuck on nano-virus, not played it all weekend.

Sorry for getting you all addicted ;)