ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pistonheads - Malton

Clio Trophy
I was you can just see part of my car in the ferrari pick you have on your flickr.

Clio Trophy
You were parked in a good spot couldnt miss yours. When I went back to my car there was a guy taking photos of it and it turns out he also has one so was chatting to him for a few minutes.

Clio Trophy
I dont know I didnt ask he was probably in his 40s nice to see a fellow enthusiast though cant wait for the vid.

Clio 182 Trophy #229
I was there today, some very nice motors! I only saw the one Trophy but there were a few RS Clio's there and plenty of Megane's.

Mini Cooper S
You were parked in front of me weren't you?

Think I was a bit further down mate just on the corner where the cue for the food was. It was virtually in the middle of the road!! It was manic to park when we arrived! I've got some pics I'll pop them on later.

V6 255
I was there, parked down the road from you Feirny by the looks of your Trophy, by the entrance to the truck company