ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pink Clio!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  A grey one
Horrendous job but nobody in full state of mind would drive a pink car round anyway.. I want the exhaust.. That is all :p

Trader Rating - 100%
31   0   0
  RB 182
I've seen this quite a few times around Redditch, every time I see it i think of this...

ngbbs41b22e0082faa.jpg

Must be the colour and typical Redditch birds :p

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  172 Cup
mother of god that is abysmal. as if the paint isn't bad enough it's a 1.2 repro, falling apart and has been written off :dead:
one day when I'm rich and grown up I'm gonna get a car done in a nice tasteful pearl musk rose.

erm.. is the front bumper held on with cable ties?
At least the steering wheel thumb grips aren't disintegrating.

oh god the more I look the more is wrong. have the wheels been rattle canned?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Superleggera'd MK3
mother of god that is abysmal. as if the paint isn't bad enough it's a 1.2 repro, falling apart and has been written off :dead:
one day when I'm rich and grown up I'm gonna get a car done in a nice tasteful pearl musk rose.

erm.. is the front bumper held on with cable ties?
At least the steering wheel thumb grips aren't disintegrating.

oh god the more I look the more is wrong. have the wheels been horrendously rattle canned?

:)

Trader Rating - 100%
31   0   0
  RB 182
I've had issues with both cars since the start of they year (one now sold) so been using another car for daily use. Where is the Moat House and who is going?

Lmao not far wrong there!
Ive never seen you about. There's a meet at the moat house on the 30th. Would be nice to see another clio there for a change

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  TT QS
It's in alcester. Not far from studley. B49 5qf to be exact. Not sure if anyone off of here is going as its mainly classic cars but I was going to put it in the West Midlands section