ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Picture messages

172 cup
Can anyone help how do you send picture messages from iphone 4s to any other phone apart from iphone ? All my pictures don't send if they don't have an iphone.

thanks

get whatsapp free messaging to blackberrys nokia android, you can have group chats and send free video and pictures aswell as location and voice notes, really worth 69p if it is still that price, there is no extra accounts to setup and it works through your number so its not like bbm or others where you have to have account

172 cup
Is that the only way to do it? have apple put something in to stop you sending pictures to others?

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Mine is the same, picture messages fail constantly, unless sent through iMessage. PITA!!!!

I'm with O2 if that helps.

172 cup
ok i can send pictures to other iphone owner's but if i try to send it to someone with out a iphone it just says sending then fails the pictures wont send. But texts send ok.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
iMessage is Apples version of BBM.

When your text is in blue, it's iMessage. When it's green it's just normal text.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Mine does this all the time i have to reset network settings every time i want to send a picture...

Clio v6 255
Phone your network provider, it could be that they are disabled on your account. I had this previously with vodafone.

Phone your network provider, it could be that they are disabled on your account. I had this previously with vodafone.

+1. Try sending yourself one (turn iMessage off first) and that can sometimes activate it on your account. If not call O2

Whatsapp is the way forward, Its what 69p? how much are picture messages to send these days? i use it more for texting that the actual sms app

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Do none of you get picture messages included in your tariff? I get 20 free a month with O2, and I don't have a particularly expensive contrat either.

172 cup
No don't get any free mms a month but that any the problem don't mind paying for them if the phone would let me send them.

No they need whatsapp aswell but as far as I know only the iPhone version you need to pay for, ally mates are on it we've got a group of 10 on there. One of the best apps about