ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pics of your crashes

Fiesta RS Turbo & Pug 206
Alot of people seem to be having crashes now , especially with all the wet on the roads , so i though now would be a good time to get some of those pics down .

ill start with my old Nissan Gti-R :(

vers le haut doigt milieu
I broke my Sternum and all my ribs, I was sitting in the back seat. My mate Jon was in the passenger all his airbags deployed he was fine, the bit-ches airbag didn't deploy and she broke her arm!:D

yep she became my ex shortly after the morphine wore off! And no, shes just an idiot!

172 Cup
Lost it in the wet on the motorway, was doing 97mph last time i looked, spun out and hit a concrete wall on a fly over.

smash2-1.jpg

smash.jpg

nearly got run over getting out of the car by some pr!ck in a honda!

Last edited:

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
tractor2-1.jpg

The oppositon :dead: didnt really stand a chance :dapprove:
Just ironic i was on my way to a hospital appointment!
JamesIsuzu-1.jpg

Last edited:
Some prick pulled out infront of me on the exit of the Hanger Lane Underpass causing my XRpoo to lock up and as one brake worked better then the other I went straight into the wall, didn't think I'll get out of this one un injured!

Seat Ibiza FR
Nothing compared to you guys:
PICT0042.jpg

PICT0035.jpg

Pulling out at a crossroads and for some reason didn't see the car coming, it could have been worse, she said she swerved so she would hit my arch and not the door.

#001 172 Exclusive
^^^ouch, how did u manage that?

we were drivin down a country lane on the way home one night and there was black ice on the road and cow mess and the car just wasnt goin go round the corner!

and yeh it did hurt.... i still suffer a bad back and neck now!!!
paul broke his collar bone an all!!

the cars been crushed now!!! :( :(

P111URA Harsh to hear although it doesnt look like a huge impact but I do understand how it feels, was a nice car!

#001 172 Exclusive
doesnt look like a big impact but it was!!!
the car went down a 6ft drop first which hit my side then i thought it was just goin stop but it didnt and it flipped over the top on the hedge and ended up on the roof!!

i still praise them buckets and harness's though cuz i reckon i would of been dead otherwise!!

330Ci M Sport
Not mine, but I was in the passenger seat...

x1p-27mA0dUdhTiVc2b9_bwoqDcRTbtLe1Y.jpg

x1p-27mA0dUdhTiVc2b9_bwoqDcRTbtL-2.jpg

x1p-27mA0dUdhTiVc2b9_bwoqDcRTbtL-3.jpg

Another mate, on his way to school about 4 years ago...

x1p-27mA0dUdhTiVc2b9_bwoqDcRTbtL-1.jpg

And what another guy I used to know managed to do to his dad's Jag after a bit too much to drink...check where his head hit the windscreen!

n284104541_796779_6606.jpg

n284104541_796778_6277.jpg

n284104541_796780_6929.jpg

#001 172 Exclusive
i was shocked more of inside!!!
lauraloolaa115.jpg

apart from the grass and stuff
you wouldnt think it had been in a crash!
nothin was bent

C250 AMG & 172 Cup
Passed my test, bought a 106gti for my first car against all wishes of my dad saying it would be too quick for me. I knew best, and 6 hours after picking the car up i proved it haha.

Image_10.jpg

And another of my mates dad's TT, just randomly burst into flames one day.

ABCD0001.jpg

ABCD0002.jpg

ABCD0003.jpg

ABCD0004.jpg

O and a porsche my brother flipped.....t'was only a boxster though so its ok.

porsche5.jpg

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Go on then...

This was my first mk2 about a year and a half ago, and is the only 'bump' I've ever had!

newpics001.jpg

I swerved to avoid an oncoming car that went too fast around the corner and ended up halfway on my side of the road, and I ended up going towards a fence. Managed to pull it back round but as I panicked and hit the brake (novice mistake) the back end came out resulting in me hitting a verge and flipping into a tree! Wasn't the best of days tbh...:dapprove:

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
^Apple bobbing in a car FTL:dapprove:

Were you ok mate? Looks nasty