ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pics of your crashes

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Here's mine:

Oh_bugger_4.jpg

Ouch! Good effort!

I SO wish we had some pics of the Chrysler Intrepid that we totalled in Canada. Now that....... was proper mashed.

D.

Balders172

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
my mates evo mr fq 360 crashed twice

1st: trying to doughnut in a car park and hit zone b of a trolly bay lol 20k of damage

dab.jpg

2nd: doing 150 apperently on the motorway, hit a rise in the road and got air, car came back dont and got traction and lost it. air lifted to hospital and a 38k motor written off....... and he's my age (19)

dabs2.jpg

vers le haut doigt milieu
Here's mine:

Oh_bugger_4.jpg

Ouch! Good effort!

I SO wish we had some pics of the Chrysler Intrepid that we totalled in Canada. Now that....... was proper mashed.

D.
:lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup:
Oohhh mate, sorry to laugh but that is the funniest picture of a 182 ever. Hope you where ok but Im on the floor laughing at the momemt.

Ian

Focus TDCi
Tbh I'd rather pay extra for a new part than wish harm on other people's cars! :) Some epic crashes so far.

Audi TT
Still brings a tear to my eye looking at these:

before:
2.gif

3.gif

4.gif

e1.gif

After:
1full-frontal.gif

1passenger-door.gif

engine-bay.gif

full-passenger-side.gif

passenger-side.gif

Ouch :(

All I can say is 10 days with 280bhp+ at the rear wheels, no traction control and a very wet road is a bad combination. :'(

I did replace it with this though:
RX4.gif

RX2.gif

RX1.gif

Which was a UK spec car, one of only 124 sold. It's gone to live in Sweden now. :(

G

Cupra
my mates evo mr fq 360 crashed twice

1st: trying to doughnut in a car park and hit zone b of a trolly bay lol 20k of damage

dab.jpg

2nd: doing 150 apperently on the motorway, hit a rise in the road and got air, car came back dont and got traction and lost it. air lifted to hospital and a 38k motor written off....... and he's my age (19)

dabs2.jpg

Hope his mum and dad think twice before buying another car for him. Who gives their 19 year old a 360bhp car to tank around in. I would have killed myself if I had one at that age.

Balders172

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
it was a stunning car, respect the car and the car will respect you. his dad and him owns all of the dalas chicken places around the world lol. he also has a skyline gts-t and a merc he got on his 17th

Audi TT
How did u manage that?

Pretty straight albeit very wet road, few cars in front, no oncoming traffic, 50mph from 4th to 3rd, start to accelerate, not hard I must add, the back end steps out, back off a littler and apply some opposite lock, starts to come back but the front end touches the opposite verge and then it was no chance of stopping until I caught a telegraph pole :(

G.

C63 AMG
Don't ever mix Snowdonian unclassifieds, greasy September roads and 2mm of tyre tread together. I was only going 40mph round a corner and after some power understeer I was riding verge and then on my way into the river. I'll never forget it.

Blk/Gold 182 FF
heres myn :( was on a b road near me, late, fog, rain...you know the rest lol just should have been goin slower :(

Photo-0269.jpg

Photo-0246.jpg

Photo-0251.jpg

Photo-0253.jpg

was such a nice car two

DSC00786.jpg

but now ive moved on, more sensible and less stupid :p

PICT0054.jpg