ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Picked up some new wheels!

These aren't going to be to everyone's taste but I've been looking for this kind of style wheel for months and months.

I think they've got to stay white as well, although the grey/orange colour scheme does look good!!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

What do you think? I haven't decided whether to keep these as daily wheels or just save them for track. My normal wheels are turinis -
image.jpg

Monaco 172
They'll potentially look really cool I think. Nice to see something different.

Look forward to seeing them fitted, Will have to be pretty low.. Tarmac rally spec!!

Keep them white.

Grey gets my vote. Will look great in grey imo.

I like both but I'm leaning towards white at the moment!

They'll potentially look really cool I think. Nice to see something different.

Look forward to seeing them fitted, Will have to be pretty low.. Tarmac rally spec!!

Keep them white.

Thanks mate :smile: I do think white suits this style wheel well tbh!

They are nice mate but I reckon they'd be better with tyres.

Weight saving y0! 😂

I think white will be a little "shouty"

Grey for me

I guess it depends if I use them as track or daily wheels. Need to do some photoshops I think.

put them on! put them on! put them on! put them on! put them on!

Will look ace!

Haha I can't wait! And yeah o hope so! :smiley:

Loved having white alloys on mine for a few days - but I think those work better on a black/silver car. Perhaps not so much on Inferno?

My winter wheels are white and I don't think they look too bad. Not keen on the style of these ones though -
image.jpg

All I say is if you want to sell them, pm me

Haha you're not the first to say that :wink:

They look awesome, deffo look good in grey
Reminds me so much of 90s rally style!

The are actually a 90's rally wheel that's why :tongueout: from a Vauxhall works car.

Dan.AS

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 & Mk2 GTE 16v
I'm after a set of these or similar for the GTE. Awesome wheels. Both colours look great but I'd have to go grey just cos cleaning.